TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

intro to new board

I've been around the TTCAL board for a while and recently started lurking over here.  We've been TTC since last summer and managed to get pregnant within a couple months the first time.  I had been diagnosed with bicornuate uterus a couple years back when they were checking for ovarian cysts so I figured it would take a while to get pregnant and we were so excited.  Unfortunately we lost our baby at 10 weeks (baby only measured 6) and because of that time, I ended with a severe infection, overnight hospital stay, repeated ER visits, a chronic fever for a week and a half, and elevated liver enzymes for about a month.  I knew I had increased chance of loss but sheesh.  So...now it's been 6-months since my loss and we seem to be having a harder time getting pregnant this time and of course my temps are all over the place this month so I deleted a couple to get crosshairs and don't really know where I am now.  After all that....hi, I'm Jen. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ........ born 11/16/11 at 36 weeks weighing 3 lbs, 6 oz

Re: intro to new board

• Options
    Welcome to the board, just remember you have to give support to get support. 
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options

imagesuntoto:
    Welcome to the board, just remember you have to give support to get support. 

I always do my best to offer support and answer the questions I'm able to.  I tend to go through phases as to how often I post during different phases of my cycle or life.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ........ born 11/16/11 at 36 weeks weighing 3 lbs, 6 oz
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    welcome to the board-
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi and welcome.

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"