Babies: 9 - 12 Months

NBR- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Hi all, mostly a lurker, but was just curious...

If you could go anywhere in the world, and you had about 8-10 days to go, money was not a problem, and baby(ies) were going to be taken care of, where would you go? 

I'm not sure.  There are sooooo many places I would love to see; southern Spain, Switzerland, Moscow/St. Petersburg, India, China, Thailand, Fiji, Maldives.  There are so many more, but I'll stop at that. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NBR- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

• Mediterranean, we went to Greece for our honeymoon and I want to go back but combine it with a trip to Italy as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ireland, Australia or Fiji.  There are so many places I want to see.  DH and I have a ton of places on our list.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Some place super beautiful and relaxing.....Bora Bora maybe?  That's if I didn't mind a long plane ride.  I would love to go back to St. John (US Virgin Islands) sometime soon- it's my idea of heaven!
  • Back to Tahiti (Morrea to be exact). That place is AMAZING!
    image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • Morocco and Spain.  DH is from Morocco and he and his family have homes in the south of Spain.  Can't wait to go in the fall.  :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • because im really interested in animals and want to be an animal behaviorist probably south africa or south america to a rainforest.

if i had to choose on scenery, it would def. have to be Italy.

• Ireland or Australia
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • There were two trips I wanted to do before I had kids that I never got to...guess the littles will just have to come along!

#1 - India, Nepal, Bhutan

#2 - Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam

• Mojito and Doremi - I went to Bora Bora on my honeymoon...it is heaven on Earth.

Also, to the pp who mentioned Morocco - This was one of my favorite trips ever!  Marrakesh is incredible...

• I'd go back to Honfleur, France, for a week and then spend a few days in Amsterdam before coming back home.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Greece. We went there when we started TTC and it was the most amazing vacation ever. There are so many different islands to see and still more to see on the main land, so we need to go back. 

There are tons of other places I want to see, though. I'm in love with Italy and Greece, but I also want to see more of France (I've only done Paris) and Germany. 

My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • To many places to name, but near the top of my list is Ireland. DH and I are going in May!
  • Italy, France or Spain. Loved Spain when I went 2 years ag.o, before DH and LO#1.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"