Babies on the Brain
Options

Early FFFC, re: FB friends

So, true story---as much as I love my beetches, there are sometimes when I see people post on FB, I really really really have to think about who you are in botb terms.  

I'm SO horrible with names.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: Early FFFC, re: FB friends

• Options

Uh, there are times I do that with my IRL friends.  You are not alone in the name failing department.

• Options
    Me too. There's only a couple of people I recognize immediately, but I'm FB friends with a ton of you slores.
    Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine should be fairly easy to recognize. But I am the same way. Especially some of the BOTB'ers on Twitter.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

There's a nice little 'cheat list' on the botb page.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageleslie13510:

Uh, there are times I do that with my IRL friends.  You are not alone in the name failing department.

Omg me too, I don't always recognize people from high school who have gotten married and changed their names, lol. And I definitely have to stop and think about who someone is and if they are a botb-er or a nestie.

imageVisit The Nest! image
  • Options
    My FFFC is that I sometimes miss BOTBPS. There are a few that I would make to simply get them off of my chest and not cause a huge shiit storm. I seriously hate causing drama and getting into e-fights.
    Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    imagewils0482:

There's a nice little 'cheat list' on the botb page.

That only works if they are on the botb page :-P  

He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options

imageChatham2007:
    My FFFC is that I sometimes miss BOTBPS. There are a few that I would make to simply get them off of my chest and not cause a huge shiit storm. I seriously hate causing drama and getting into e-fights.

I have a similar feeling, except I wish I could just do callouts here. But they would likely lead to huuuuge drama since this place is all P&R these days.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

You are talking about me aren't you?  lol

FYI, I miss you so effing much!  Luker is really cutting into my Balls time.

• Options
    imagejCamsquared:

imageChatham2007:

I have a similar feeling, except I wish I could just do callouts here. But they would likely lead to huuuuge drama since this place is all P&R these days.

You guys should do it!  This place could use some excitement. 

• Options
    image***SweetPea***:

lol, it's not Luker, it's worker :-P You're one of the few people I don't need a cheat sheet for.  Nerd.  

• Options
    imageBallSox:
    image***SweetPea***:

lol, it's not Luker, it's worker :-P You're one of the few people I don't need a cheat sheet for.  Nerd.  

Damn your work!  Quit so you can spend all day talking to me!!!  For reals though, I miss you. 

• Options
    image***SweetPea***:
    imageBallSox:
    image***SweetPea***:

Damn your work!  Quit so you can spend all day talking to me!!!  For reals though, I miss you. 

I almost quit the other day :le sigh:  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"