Eco-Friendly Family

So if YOU are bored...some video AW's :)

L playing peek-a-boo (he actually held it up to play!!!)  And you can see how much laughing I can get out of him....this is all I get EVER.  It's sad.  I want giggles!! :P  And of course you can hear C cracking up in the background because he's nuts.  lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jwNYlVTAnI

And tonight L tried Garden Veggies and hated them.  I had to take the video to show my mom the face he makes when he eats something he doesn't like.  :)  And how he spits it out :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGXV-6dPRM

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: So if YOU are bored...some video AW's :)

• The peekaboo had me cracking up at C cracking up!!!! TOO cute! 

The veggies-that poor boy! LOL  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So cute!

The peek-a-boo one had C cracking up.  Then they both wanted to watch the slide one & the water park one.  :)  They'd like to go to that water park, btw.  :) 

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Loading the player...
  • imageCABunny:

So cute!

The peek-a-boo one had C cracking up.  Then they both wanted to watch the slide one & the water park one.  :)  They'd like to go to that water park, btw.  :) 

That's awesome! :)  And that actually is just a park (playground) that has a fountain.  :)  It's great.  And you can always come on over and we can go :P  lol 

• imagemrs.a.butler:
    imageCABunny:

So cute!

That's awesome! :)  And that actually is just a park (playground) that has a fountain.  :)  It's great.  And you can always come on over and we can go :P  lol 

DH goes to Tampa/Orlando/Miami for work a couple times a year - wish we could go with him sometime & have an EFFer gtg! 

• imageCABunny:

DH goes to Tampa/Orlando/Miami for work a couple times a year - wish we could go with him sometime & have an EFFer gtg! 

That would be AWESOME!  Make it work :P 

• Haha I'll work on it.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"