Parenting

DS planned his April Fools joke on DH

and he is so proud of himself!

He took (with my help) all of DH's socks and underwear out of his drawers so he won't have them when he wakes up in the morning to get dressed for work. DS hid them in his top bunk bed and is pleased as punch with himself right now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DS planned his April Fools joke on DH

• love it!
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • #6#6 member
    That is funny!  :)  
  • Loading the player...
  • I was explaining April Fools Day to DD this morning and saying we should play a trick on DH but said I couldn't think of one. She suggested we hide the beer and tell him we're all out. Indifferent*

*He usually drinks one, at the most two a night so it's not like he's on his way to AA...

Nadia Irene 8/13/07 Reid Owen 8/18/09
  • That's cute!
    Former nest name=nettie Mom to Nick 09/13/05, Isabel 07/20/07, and Tori 09/08/11 image
  • imageJenninMA:

I was explaining April Fools Day to DD this morning and saying we should play a trick on DH but said I couldn't think of one. She suggested we hide the beer and tell him we're all out. Indifferent*

*He usually drinks one, at the most two a night so it's not like he's on his way to AA...

Loving this too!

Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Aw, that's really cute!  I'll have to talk to the boys about it tomorrow while DH is at work and see if they can come up with something like that :)  I'm most worried about going into labor and nobody believing me, and I just don't want her to be born on April Fools anyway!
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"