Cloth Diapering

Question re: GM Stragglers

When GM posts stragglers - are they completely totally random? Or...are they usually prints that were used in the last few weeks? I ask because I'm new to this whole CD thing and when I was browsing GM on FB I fell in love with Earth Owls. Now...do I hope every week that she'll put up one as a straggler, or am I basically SOL unless I get REALLY lucky and stumble across one on HC - or someone posts theirs for sale here?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit my blog about my family's experiments in eco-living

Re: Question re: GM Stragglers

• They're usually prints that have just shipped out.  So Hippie Love, Cat Toss, umm... others that I can't remember will be this week.
  • imagepixy_stix:
    They're usually prints that have just shipped out.  So Hippie Love, Cat Toss, umm... others that I can't remember will be this week.

Thanks! I'm actually pretty in love with Hippie Love as well, haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit my blog about my family's experiments in eco-living
  • Loading the player...
  • I've seen some Hippie Loves for sale on FB.

DS born 8/2010 - preliminary stages of SN int'l adoption - fur mama to 2 shelter dogs;  cloth diapering, babywearing, EBFing mama

• I have a Hippie Love one size NIP I received the other day. Daisygirl, it's yours for $45 - which covers my cost + shipping to you. PM me if you're interested.
    2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"