October 2011 Moms
Options

Getting frustrated with DH.

He's complaining he's hungry...over and over. Yet, hasn't gone to the store to get tomatoes like I asked so that I can make dinner.

Makes A LOT of sense. Grr. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Getting frustrated with DH.

• Options
    silly men.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lol MH I guess thought I was going to cook and when I told him all I was eating was mashed potatoes and veggies he went to the store lol. At least now we'll have root beer floats tonight.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Little does he know he's going back to the store after dinner for hot fudge sundaes before the snowstorm starts.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecantalopes24:
    Lol MH I guess thought I was going to cook and when I told him all I was eating was mashed potatoes and veggies he went to the store lol. At least now we'll have root beer floats tonight.

mmmmm root beer floats!!!  *mouth waters*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gee, and I was just thinking of posting a small vent about my hubby.  He wanted me to order pizza but wanted ME to go to the dining room for my wallet...when his wallet was right next door to the computer room we were in.  He said that since I was going to have to get up to answer the door I might as well go and get my wallet.  I promptly closed the order window and told him he could starve.  Got my point across because he came in with his stupid wallet 2 minutes later!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"