April 2011 Moms
Options

I think these are labor pains I'm having...

It started at 3:30pm and are about 10 minutes apart. The first one hurt like hell and they have been about 10 minutes apart since 3:30 today, but only lasting about 15 to 30 seconds. We'll have to see if this is really it.

Just happy my body is doing something. At my 39 week appointment on Monday, my doc said I wasn't dilated or effaced at all, so bring on the contractions!

BTDT mommies - when labor first started for you all, did you feel them a lot in your lower back? That's what's I'm feeling now...

TTC #2
BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
ME: 40 yrs.old
DH: 41 yrs.old
DD: 5 yrs.

Re: I think these are labor pains I'm having...

• Options
    I'm right there with you, but I have nothing going on. Yours sounds promising! Keep us updated!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

When I went into labour with my daughter it felt like period cramps, but I didn't really have them in my back (which is messed up cause she was facing the wrong way so I should've had back labour but didn't). I never had actual contractions though, even the monitors didn't pick up any contractions after my water broke. Just almost constant cramps the whole labour.

All day today my back has felt really tight and sore and I've been having almost constant period like cramping, but nothing regular or timeable :(

Hope this is the real thing for you! Good luck!

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup, I had back pain for most of my labor. I hope this is it for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck, lady! I hope this is it. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    I was induced with DD but I have been having the same thing for the past few days here and there.  They start around my back and then wrap around towards the front, and I know they don't feel like BH but similar to my labor contractions.  I don't have any consistency with them though, mostly ten mins apart..sometimes 8 sometimes 15.  I told my MW about it today and she said if they aren't 5 mins apart for at least an hour and they aren't taking my breath away then I am not in labor.  I was an extra cm dilated this week than last week though, so at least they did some kind of work!  GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"