Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Opening Day was a blast! P'sIP

It was really cold, but we got some great photos for Hudson's baseball themed birthday invitations.  Here is the one we are planning on using:

Here's just a couple of us having a fun time:

Tailgating with momma

Hudson was lucky and got his first baseball at batting practice!

1st Carousel Ride (Yes, Kauffman has this huge kids zone in the ball park, pretty awesome!)

Checking out the fountains in the outfield experience

Married 2007
DS - 5/2010
DD - 6-2013
TTC #3 - Cycle #9

Re: Opening Day was a blast! P'sIP

• Options
    awww it looks like you had a blast, the first picture is big but its adorable :)
  • Options
    Looks like you guys had a great time!!!! That's awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

So jealous! We had tickets to the Cards game but I have a horrible head cold and they kept saying the weather was going to be really cold and wet so DS and I didn't go with DH. 

I was induced the night after the opening day game last year! It was miserably hot and all the guys in our row were convinced my water was going to break.

We get to go on Saturday. 

• Options
    Looks like you guys had fun.  The first pic is adorable!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Awe, adorable pics!!  I love the first one for the invite.

I miss Kauffman!!  I used to live in Overland Park and DH and I used to go to games all the time!  My favorite was 'buck night'!  I haven't been there in about 7 years.  I heard that they completely remodeled and it is amazing!!

• Options
    We're taking DD to her first Rockies game on Sunday so I'm glad to hear it went well! She's been to high school volleyball and basketball and done great but for some reason I'm still a little nervous :)
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageReagan1010:

I miss Kauffman!!  I used to live in Overland Park and DH and I used to go to games all the time!  My favorite was 'buck night'!  I haven't been there in about 7 years.  I heard that they completely remodeled and it is amazing!!

It is very family friendly now.  I did come across a couple of people that worked there that were not very happy to be there today, but Hudson did great!  Even in 43 degree weather.  We still have buck nights too!!

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options
    imageAvidVertigo:
    imageReagan1010:

It is very family friendly now.  I did come across a couple of people that worked there that were not very happy to be there today, but Hudson did great!  Even in 43 degree weather.  We still have buck nights too!!

My family is still in the area, so sometime this summer I will have to take Jake!  I think he would love it and Iowa doesn't have any professional teams Embarrassed

• Options
    imageReagan1010:
    imageAvidVertigo:
    imageReagan1010:

My family is still in the area, so sometime this summer I will have to take Jake!  I think he would love it and Iowa doesn't have any professional teams Embarrassed

You should sign him up for the Blue Crew.  I think he gets a blue crew jersey and you get a couple of tickets for $20 it's quite the deal.

Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Options
    Looks like you guys had fun. I really like the pic you're going to use for his invites!
  • Options
    So cute!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"