Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Whos watching Greys right now?? **spoilers**

Add your random thoughts here...

-its interesting. I like the songs and no one has a bad voice so far, but its hard to hear them talking over the music.

-Theres no way Callie was wearing a seatbelt if she ended up on the hood like that.

- I hate to see men (ie, Mark Sloan) cry :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whos watching Greys right now?? **spoilers**

• Options
    I thought from the spoilers them saying that she WAS NOT wearing a seat belt?
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    She wasnt wearing her belt.

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In the last episode, she took off her seatbelt to get her phone because mark was texting her.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This is sooo corny!  I was looking forward to the story line but the singing is killing it!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

imageLLB430:
    This is sooo corny!  I was looking forward to the story line but the singing is killing it!

lol. Yes, corny.  

• Options
    I like it. It is corny but I like it. Its something different!
  • Options
    I'm honestly not sure how I felt about the singing... I liked the episode but I kind of wanted to hear more dialogue.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've watched Grey's from the beginning but had to turn this episode off. I HATED the singing. It ruined the story line, screwed up the suspense. If I wanted to watch Glee, I would. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
  • Options
    i liked it...but i'm a musical theater geek. very emotional episode, i thought. 
  • Options

imageMrsBeckO:
    I've watched Grey's from the beginning but had to turn this episode off. I HATED the singing. It ruined the story line, screwed up the suspense. If I wanted to watch Glee, I would. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

This.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMrsBeckO:

THIS! I can't watch, i can't do it!

• Options

imageMrsBeckO:

Ack! No, I thought it was awesome! Ohhh, if you can find it, watch the ending. The last 10 minutes or so. AMAZING.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    ablouablou member

imageamericanada:
    i liked it...but i'm a musical theater geek. very emotional episode, i thought. 

This. 

• Options
    I LOVED the episode (just finished it).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"