June 2011 Moms

Anyone else have a itchy belly?

I dont have a rash or anything but he past few days my belly has been so itchy!! I just thought maybe it is from the stretching??

Re: Anyone else have a itchy belly?

• It's from the stretching. Lotion lotion lotion!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • i have itchy everything!!!! my belly isn't so bad because i lather on body buter 3 times daily.....

it's probably the stretching but also if you take warm / hot showers it tends to be worse!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been doing lotion every morning and body butter on most days!! I think i'm gonna have to take some to work and put it on at lunch too!
  • imagecvl105:
    It's from the stretching. Lotion lotion lotion!

This, times a million!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • kas80kas80 member

Yep, I'm itchy plus I have spots that look like a rash but have been there for like two months.  No amount of lotion gets rid of them.  So weird.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YES and it drives my insane. I started applying johnson & johnson baby oil gel after i put on lotion in the mornings and it seems to be helping a lot.
  • Occasionally. I use a CRAP LOAD of cocoa butter lotion on it every night though, so lately the itching has subsided!!
  • imagecvl105:
    It's from the stretching. Lotion lotion lotion!

This! Lots of it! My belly itches... and so do my boobs! =/ Lots of lotion! lol 

Photobucket
  • yep, and even with adequate lotion application it still itches.  ah well.  i can deal. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine is SOOO itchy! So I just lather it up with lotion! That tends to help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"