Cloth Diapering
Options

MS Customs are up

Re: MS Customs are up

• Options
    I have fabric that I was going to send to greensprout baby but monkey snuggles is cheaper.  What is everyone's opinions on MS diapers
  • Options
    The rise is way too short for us.  When we could use them, I liked them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone know how the rise on the xl compares to the OS?
  • Options

We haven't fallen victim to the short rise yet. I really like the design of the soakers because there are no snaps against baby. That being said I haven't bought more because I'm worried they might stop fitting. But no problems with the ones we have (so far) and I like the design and quality.

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageBubbleToes:
    Anyone know how the rise on the xl compares to the OS?

I haven't tried one personally, but word on the board is the xl's are HUGE!

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Options
    the xls are huge and were too big for my 22 lb dd.  The os still fit dd, but they are getting to the end of the road. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have some groovy guitar fabric (knit!) on the way. I'm going to give an xl custom a shot. Squeal!
  • Options
    I love MS fitteds. My DD grew out of her newborns at about 3 weeks but the OS fit really well (folded down) right now but she's only 7 weeks. Great quality, love the OBV. I'm a fan.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"