April 2011 Moms

FML Kind of Day

I'm WAAAY behind on my Bumping (congrats to all the new mommies, by the way, can't wait to read all the birth stories!) because I've been trying to get stuff done to get ready for the baby, and I've been training someone to take over my job at work.  You see, I'm the only employee at a chiropractic office, so I need to train a whole new person.  We've gotten a lot busier lately (which is great for the practice), so the doctors really don't have time to train someone, and I've taken over almost everything not treatment and "business" related.  I was supposed to go down to part time next week to give me some time to relax and get stuff done before the baby arrives (hopefully - I'm already full-term).  And just now the new person called and quit - her boyfriend got a job in CA so they're moving April 12.  Now I have to start over with training someone else, and I don't see how I can leave a new person all by herself next week, so goodbye part-time!  I REALLY hope this baby waits until at least my due date.  I'm one pregnant lady who wouldn't mind going two weeks over...

BFP #1 8/14/10, DS born 4/30/11 
BFP #2 9/30/12, M/C 10/23/12 
BFP #3 12/16/12, CP 12/20/12 
BFP #4 1/20/13, DD born 10/9/13
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FML Kind of Day

• Maaan, talk about bad timing!  Good luck training your replacement replacement!  I thought I had it bad because I'm at 36 weeks and they haven't chosen someone to fill in for me while I'm gone.  Luckily, my job doesn't require much training, just sorta an orientation. 

Anyway, good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"