Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Bfp surprise yesterday. Who else will have 2u2?

Just looking for others who will be sharing this journey =)

We feel very fortunate to have a new baby on the way, but a little nervous about having 2 under 2.  It will be very nice (from a growing up perspective) that they will be close in age.  What are you looking forward to with expecting 2u2?

Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage

Re: Bfp surprise yesterday. Who else will have 2u2?

• Options
    Congrats! 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    Congrats!  Looks like you better start looking into wrapping double!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If my eyes weren't playing tricks on me 30 minutes ago I'll be joining you on the 2U2 journey!!!  YAY!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Thanks!

imagenumeria11:
    Looks like you better start looking into wrapping double!
     LOL, some ladies do it... not sure I will be one of those so coordinated =)
    Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    get ready! It is hard :)   Congrats
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wish! Congrats!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!! How exciting!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageQmommy:
    If my eyes weren't playing tricks on me 30 minutes ago I'll be joining you on the 2U2 journey!!!  YAY!

You got a bfp too?! Congrats to everyone!!

• Options
    Feeling very similar to you, nervous but excited.  Ours will be 17 months apart.  Kind of strange being pregnant again too, like I can't believe I am doing this all over again!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    imagemm&m2010:

imageQmommy:

You got a bfp too?! Congrats to everyone!!

Seriously!! I'm sitting here wondering where AF is, reading about the bfps.  I'm like clock-work every month so being late is definately unusual for me. 

Congrats ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone!  All these BFPs are giving me baby fever again!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Thanks ladies!  Sorry for spreading the baby fever =)

imageQmommy:
     Congratulations!  We are in this together, YAY!  What is your EDD?

• Options
    I have a 4 yr old, almost 3 yearold, and a 1 year old.  Congrats!! It is the hardest thing I have ever done. Smile
  • Options
    imageMrsR0908:
    This...but it is wonderful too 3rd tri with DD was tough because DS was all over the place. The PG weight came off quickly with a toddler keeping me busy too
  • Options

imageMrsR0908:

I am sure it is. Our original plan to wait a year would have been hard too because (IMO) 3 is THE WORST age on the planet and I would not want to be dealing with a 3 year old and newborn (and 7 year old).  In the scheme of things, not sure this will be any harder than other options, each have their challenges.  But we feel like our family isn't quite complete, so here we go.

• Options
    I've got 2 that are a minute apart. You will be FINE. Congrats!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Congrats to all!  

I'm waiting for AF.  Gulp  :-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebabya2010:
    I've got 2 that are a minute apart. You will be FINE. Congrats!!
     LOL.  Thanks =)
  • Options
    Congrats!  I survived 3u2, so don't worry, you can do it!
  • Options
    imageBride2b2004:

imageQmommy:

Dec. 6th... if my calculations are correct.  You? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I have no experience with 2u2 but I wanted to say congratulations!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageQmommy:
    imageBride2b2004:

imageQmommy:

Hey! Congrats to you too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageQmommy:

Dec 8th 

• Options

Congrats!!

I hope to be joining you and Qmommy on the tri boards soon (testing one week from now if AF doesn't show up before then).

• Options
    Im right there with ya! :)
  • Options
    We are in the same club! :) Congrats!
  • Options

Congrats

My 1st 2 are 14 months apart. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    My journey is almost over, only to begin an entirely new one of 2u2!! Good luck to you! I've got about 5 weeks left.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"