Babies on the Brain

How do you NOT laugh...

when the toddler gets sent to time out (ie the corner) for being a booger & then crawls backward out of the corner thinking I can't see him.

Seriously the funniest thing ever.

Then tonight at my mom's he got sent to time out for playing with her blinds (which he has NEVER been allowed to touch)...well, he was sitting there pouting & then suddenly turns and smiles his big cheesy smile to my mom & waving like a fool. HILARIOUS.  We all cracked up laughing.

How can you keep a straight face for stuff like that?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.

Re: How do you NOT laugh...

• It's hard not to laugh.  Olivia walks around with her face up in the air and thinks we can't see her if she's not looking at us.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2
  • For some reason I have always been really good at keeping a straight face when kids are being punished.

I have had my slips but I guess I am a hard as$

LOL

Taking the Scenic Route
    FET: Success! Beta at 14dp5dt: 2427 TWINS!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep Bryson does that too. Or he closes his eyes and walks away. It's hilarious.

They are SO cute at this age...and so not cute...we're having a WWIII kind of night.

• LOL that is really cute. I'm terrible about laughing when kids get in trouble but do or say funny things.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDee1028:

For some reason I have always been really good at keeping a straight face when kids are being punished.

I have had my slips but I guess I am a hard as$

LOL

I usually am too--but for some reason those two things sent me into a giggle fit lol

• Sydney is learning that her smile will melt my heart even if she's been naughty.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"