Eco-Friendly Family

i'm bored

dh is gone for 48 hours...we only have 13 hours down.  :P  

And it's been STORMING here all.day.long.  So I couldn't even go outside.  Both boys are in bed so it's just me and I am so freaking bored.  I don't know what to do

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: i'm bored

• Do you want to write a blog entry for my grad class? It's about building the technology environment in libraries. I'm turning it into "you guys are all going to get sued by the video game industry for offering Wii tournaments"
    Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Me toooooooooo!  The girls are asleep, it's freezing, and pouring snow.  Nothing good on TV, no good snacks. lol
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • watch a movie? I like to watch chick flicks while DH is OOT. Or I'll call a girlfriend I haven't talked to in a while. :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• it's Thursday night- the NBC line up is on :-P

of course, i'm probably getting ready to go to bed b/c i'm still sore and i had a trying day. 

• imageJoes_love:

it's Thursday night- the NBC line up is on :-P

of course, i'm probably getting ready to go to bed b/c i'm still sore and i had a trying day. 

Sadly its repeats... but Big Bang Theory and Rules of Engagement aren't so we're watching that. LOL  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Good lord I wish I had that problem! I have a huge list of things I'd like to do but never get to because I never seem to not have a child hanging on me.
  • i'm bored but have a million things i should be doing. 

just got ds to bed... need to take a shower, need to do dishes, need to clean any and everything in sight... but yeah... i just don't have any motivation to do any of it.  well except the shower part lol.  

dh is working late so i'll get the dishes done and shower but that's about all i'm doing tonight! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Now you know what my life is like lately.  Once the kids go to bed, I'm so lonely it's ridiculous.

• I can totally relate.  DH is only gone 2 nights this week (this being the last one) and it's very strange!

After the kiddos go to bed I plan to try to get a quick workout in. 

Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • imagethejennigirl:

Now you know what my life is like lately.  Once the kids go to bed, I'm so lonely it's ridiculous.

:(  I'm sorry

I actually deal with this every 3rd night.  (DH is a fire/medic and works 24 hours then off 48)  And since we only have one car I'm stuck at home every 3rd day all day (no where to walk to either).  It just sucks because this time it's 48 hours since DH is taking some over time.

But I couldn't imagine doing what you are doing.  It shows how strong you are though!  :) 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemrs.a.butler:
    imagethejennigirl:

Now you know what my life is like lately.  Once the kids go to bed, I'm so lonely it's ridiculous.

:(  I'm sorry

I actually deal with this every 3rd night.  (DH is a fire/medic and works 24 hours then off 48)  And since we only have one car I'm stuck at home every 3rd day all day (no where to walk to either).  It just sucks because this time it's 48 hours since DH is taking some over time.

But I couldn't imagine doing what you are doing.  It shows how strong you are though!  :) 

Don't feel bad.  Bored is bored.  At least when you're bored, I am entertained!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"