Babies: 9 - 12 Months

XP: Major sleep regression at 9 months?

Is anyone else dealing with LOs who are having STTN issues at 9-ish months? 

Mine are waking up a ton, standing up in cribs and crying, won't go back to sleep unless rocked (and sometimes won't go back to sleep unless brought into our bed...which I hate to do).  

Will this pass, or do I need to do something about it (i.e. CIO, etc.)?

Thanks!

Re: XP: Major sleep regression at 9 months?

• dd has never been a great sleeper but she def regressed at 8/9 months. it lasted a couple weeks max and then she was back to normal. gl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing has changed so far (keep your fingers crossed) but I'm not quite there yet. could it be teething? or maybe the 9 mo growth spurt?
    "Everything is possible for him who believes.?
  • Loading the player...
  • YES, yes, yes!! I'm so happy I'm not alone. See my most recent posts... no one has responded. Have your been going through any separation or stranger anxiety? That is around the time this started for us... its awful, we are on week #4. We give her a bottle and she seems to conk out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLonghornNAggie:

YES, yes, yes!! I'm so happy I'm not alone. See my most recent posts... no one has responded. Have your been going through any separation or stranger anxiety? That is around the time this started for us... its awful, we are on week #4. We give her a bottle and she seems to conk out!

oh yeah, the separation anxiety coincided with the regression. it was a fun time ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes!  DD's sleep habits lately have been awful.  Bedtime and naptime are such a struggle.  Once she realized she can stand up in her crib, it's all she wants to do.  I lay her down, she rolls over, sits up and starts cruising the sides of her crib.  I started doing CIO bc no one was getting any sleep.  It's been going okay.  Every day is a little better than the last.  I cannot wait for this phase to pass!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • yesssssss! we are dealing with this currently.... a couple of nights ago DS thought it was party time at 1:00 am and went back to bed at 3:00! last night was better but he is usually a breeze to put down to sleep but lately he has been fussy! Hope it doesn't last too long for you! GL!
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageyourfaceyourface:
    imageLonghornNAggie:

YES, yes, yes!! I'm so happy I'm not alone. See my most recent posts... no one has responded. Have your been going through any separation or stranger anxiety? That is around the time this started for us... its awful, we are on week #4. We give her a bottle and she seems to conk out!

oh yeah, the separation anxiety coincided with the regression. it was a fun time ;)

This. Still dealing with both. I'm not a fan of either phase!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"