September 2011 Moms
Options

BRU shipping $ is nuts?

I was just online at BRU and looking to order our crib. So, I add it to my cart and the shipping is free but the shipping and handling is like $285! Are they nuts? That's almost the cost of the crib! I tried to ship it to the store but every store within 50 miles says "not in stock and not carried at the store" and won't let me select anything. So if you got something from BRU, how did you get it? Did you pay outrageous shipping or is there a secret I don't know about?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: BRU shipping $ is nuts?

• Options

BRU drives me crazy -__- I've tried shopping online multiple times and have faced problems... don't even get me started. Angry

BUT I did order the crib from them. At first I tried to ship it to the store...only to have the ordered cancelled by BRU telling me it was unable to be fulfilled....wonderful.

So then I tried, like you, to just order it offline and have shipped to the house...same problem!

What I did was go to the nearest BRU and just order it directly from them.

I wasnt charged anything for ordering it through them even though they did not have it in stock and it was ready for pickup in 12 days (we're picking it up on Sunday).

I recommend you just go to the store and order it there.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Great! Thank you, I will try that this weekend and see what happens. They are starting to turn me off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"