Cloth Diapering
Options

BG's - is the one insert enough?

Or should I stick the newborn one in also? 
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: BG's - is the one insert enough?

• Options

It all depends on your baby, if you have a heavy wetter or not.

I think I have a pretty average wetter, and I just use the one large insert in my BGs.

It's all trial and error. Try just one insert at first, add inserts as needed. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    At 8 months?  I'd say both.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It just feels thin compared to my FuzziBunz and Blueberry inserts.  But thank you, I will play around with them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My LO is almost 6 months old, and one insert is almost not enough for daytime. I am ordering hemp inserts for over night because the insert + the newborn is not enough any more. I would start using both and then stop using the newborn one if you don't need it, not the other way around (you'll hopefullly avoid a wet bottom!)
  • Options
    We only use one but DS isn't a heavy wetter and it's still folded a bit in the front because DS is small. We don't use them over night but I'd imagine we'd need hemp for that.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    DD is almost 8 months and we use the one large insert during the day with no problems. I put a hemp insert or two newborn inserts in WITH the large one at night and we've been dry so far. DD is an average wetter during the day and heavy at night.
    imageimage imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"