May 2011 Moms
Options

my leg hair is almost completely stopped growing

I've shaved 2 times in a month. The last time I shaved was about 4 days ago and there's barely stubble on my leg....no visible stubble, stubble i can feel.

My hair on my head has stopped falling out and is so dang thick. I cannot get my curly mop to cooperate.

I'm loving not having to worry about shaved legs. I wish my armpits would get the memo. 

Re: my leg hair is almost completely stopped growing

• Options
    Lucky!  That is not the case with mine.  It's PITA to shave right now, but gotta do it!

• Options
    Lucky Lady!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs.Saxy:

I've shaved 2 times in a month. The last time I shaved was about 4 days ago and there's barely stubble on my leg....no visible stubble, stubble i can feel.

My hair on my head has stopped falling out and is so dang thick. I cannot get my curly mop to cooperate.

I'm loving not having to worry about shaved legs. I wish my armpits would get the memo. 

Me too!

His three plus my one; we are all excited to welcome a little one!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    very coincidental that the 2 ladies who posted about their ever-growing leg hair are having girls and I'm having a boy
  • Options
    imageL&K508:
    imageMrs.Saxy:

Me too!

Yes, this is me too. Then when I shave my armpits they itch like crazy!!! I haven't been shaving them too often because of this. Now that the weather is getting nicer I am going to have itchy armpits all of the time.

• Options

I wish mine would stop growing! It is a work out to shave these days

• Options
    This is true for me too!  My leg hair grows very slowly, and is super fine and blonde now.  And the hair on my head is really thick (not a positive thing in this humidity), which isn't normal for me. 
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    Same here! I have hardly had to shave my legs while pg. I shave my legs like once every week or two and even then, it hardly needs it. It's so thin. It's like the only symptom of pregnancy that is enjoyable. I wish it would stay that way.
  • Options
    I've noticed this too!  In the first trimester, my leg hair grew fast and thick.  But for the last few months nothing to barely any growth.  Very strange.  My arm hair is and head hair is unchanged.
  • Options
    I thought I'd been noticing this, too, but I wasn't sure if it was really happening, or if my mind was just playing tricks on me ("...did I shave this week, or was it last week?")! It's really great!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    1/2015 November Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Fails
  • Options

I am still shaving regularly.

But I just realized that I"m going to miss not having my period.  Man, that's been awesome. 

• Options
    No change to the hair on my head however I also have slow growing leg hairs and fast growing armpit hairs.
  • Options
    Mine also stopped growing!!! Not my armpits tho!!!

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options

it grew like crazy through first and second tri. Now, I shave my legs like once a week - but I can still reach everything. 

Now, if my armpits would cooperate, or heck, if my bikini line would do the same, I'd be set! 

• Options
    I totally envy you right now.  My leg hairs look gross but I can even reach my toes anymore.  So shaving for me is out of the question.  I asked hubby if he would do it this weekend.  He just might1
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My leg hair has slowed, too! I am a nut and have to shave every single day. But this pregnancy I'm shaving just every other day. I could probably do it less, but I really, really, really hate even the slightest hint of stubble. Like I said ... a nut.
  • Options

I'm the same way!! I thought I was a freak of nature.  I'm glad there are others out there :):):)

• Options
    All I can say is - JEALOUS!! Ahhh...you're SUPER lucky :)
  • Options
    Me too. My moustache has stopped growing too (stop judging me). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"