Stay at Home Moms
Options

Any Stay/Work At home soon to be moms?

.... What are your schedules like?

Re: Any Stay/Work At home soon to be moms?

• Options

I am a WAH now, but once DD gets here I will be a SAHM!

I have been trying to train myself to a cleaning schedule. Certain things on certain days, and make a point to clean as I go. Used to I could just take a whole day and knock out the house, but I don't think that will work too well with a little one!!

I will not work until DD is almost 2. We have an awesome Mothers Morning Out at our church, she will go there and I will return to work part-time!

Is that what you meant? lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right now my schedule is to be overly supportive of my busy husband. I don't have a weekly "schedule" and the only thing I consistently do during the week is church on Sunday :) Hopefully after Cooper is here and we get into (hopefully) some kind of "routine" we can join a group or two here. I have evenings free (when DH is working) so I do most of our house cleaning and ChaCha then :-)
  • Options

I just started my maternity leave this week, so I am technically teleworking from home, which is sweet.  Once baby is out I will phase into working from home full-time as a freelancer.  I work in one state and live in another, so hopefully I can make this transition. 

8:30 - 4:30 juggle work tasks, and light nesting responsibilities at home

4:30 - Wash dishes, start dinner

6:30 - DH is home, eat dinner, chill in front of tv

This schedule will obviously changed once baby is here.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"