TTC After a Loss

Oh to be a fly on the wall in my office today

So earlier today I got bawled out on the phone by the wife of one of my customers, for something that was actually her husbands fault (I later sent the incriminating email that proved him wrong just to be a b!tch), she proceeded to yell, and call me a liar, and it made me feel awful..the second I hung up the phone blood poured out of my nose all over my shirt, desk, and floor a horrible bloody nose, and then I BURST into tears, and had to dash through our office with blood everywhere!

I came back to my desk and just cried for the next 30 minutes while I replied to emails.  Once I calmed down I realized that it was all rather funny, and thought how odd that must have all looked to my co-workers as it all played out, so embarassing!  lol 

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oh to be a fly on the wall in my office today

• oh, sweet pea. poor nose! i hope you didn't ruin your top, hugs. have all the bluemoon you ever wanted.Beer

ps, i cried today for the first time since last Wednesday, i just still feel responsible for my loss.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image1220winterbride:

oh, sweet pea. poor nose! i hope you didn't ruin your top, hugs. have all the bluemoon you ever wanted.Beer

ps, i cried today for the first time since last Wednesday, i just still feel responsible for my loss.

I know, I told DH the other day all my random outbursts of crying are just because my loss just sometimes makes me feel like normal everyday stresses and tasks are just too much to handle sometimes, I start to feel overwhelmed and just break.. (((big hugs))) to you too.

BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
  • Loading the player...
  • hugs, no more tears today, go drink the booze and hug the DH. Beer

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no!! Well at least you were able to send the email to the crazy wife. :::HUGS:::
    BFP-2/4/10 EDD-9/27/10 M/C-2/11/10 7w3d D&C and Methotrexate-2/19/10
    BFP-11/21/10 M/C-11/25/10
    Clomid Cycle #1-BFN
    Clomid Cycle #2-BFP-1/18/2011 M/C-1/26/2011
    BFP-5/18/11 Riley arrived 2/3/12 8lbs6oz 21.5in
  • Aw, that sounds like a horrible day  :(    ((hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry.  That sounds like a totally awful day.  I'm glad you were able to prove the stupid b!tch wrong though.  I have had customers like that and they are the worst. 

Take care of yourself tonight.  ((Big HUGS))

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • morkmork member
    ((BIG HUGS)) and Drinks
    Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
    My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 
  • awww hun (((hugs)))

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• imagewilliams4me:
    image1220winterbride:

oh, sweet pea. poor nose! i hope you didn't ruin your top, hugs. have all the bluemoon you ever wanted.Beer

I know, I told DH the other day all my random outbursts of crying are just because my loss just sometimes makes me feel like normal everyday stresses and tasks are just too much to handle sometimes, I start to feel overwhelmed and just break.. (((big hugs))) to you too.

Wow, I feel this way too! I thought I was the only one. Embarrassed (((hugs))) to both of you!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • I'm so sorry for the crap day.  Tomorrow will be better.

• why are people such a-holes on the phone? if you wont say it to someones face, in a room full of people, you probably shouldn't yell it to them over the phone
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    mc 11/17/10 at 7wk3d EDD July 4, 2011 always missed: Michael
    cp 5/12/11 EDD: January 19, 2012 here for just a moment: Gabriel

BFP 6-8-11 Lil Otis, 9dpo: 64, 11dpo: 156, 13dpo: 357, 15dpo: 803, 17dpo: 1483

FEB 2012 CHATROOM

VOTE on my Name List
  • What a day! *hugs*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"