Cloth Diapering

WDYT about Bum Essentials?

I looked on the review sheet, but I don't see anything about Bum Essentials. I'm thinking of buying a couple. Anyone especially like them or hate them? How is the fit?
✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   

Re: WDYT about Bum Essentials?

• I have one. It was my free diaper from KC.  It's a nice diaper and it works great for naps for my tummy sleeping toddler.  The velcro does not stay attached to the laundry tabs --- that's been a problem since day 1 and it drives me nuts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I'm selling three of mine- it's not a great fit for my LO but I've heard nothing but good things about them (besides the laundry tabs).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the replies. I will probably try them out at some point. 
    ✯             ✯              ✯          ✯               ✯     ✯             ✯         ✯     ✯          ✯                   
  • I had the same problem with the tabs when I started with these...I went back to where I purchased them, and the lady showed me how to twist the tabs around the back of the diaper and secure them together that way--they rarely come undone now!

They do fit great, and they're absorbant. We do have them all the way unsnapped already on our 24lb 12 month old though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"