June 2011 Moms
Options

Alright, Pregnancy Brain. Let's make a deal

Pick something else for me to forget. Anything. Even how to put underwear on the right way. 'cause I'm really sick of realizing I'm freezing an hour after getting home, and having to wait for the furnace to warm up.

We keep the thermostat at 65 during the day when we're not here, then turn it up when we get home. Every. Single. Day this week, I've forgotten to turn it up until my body adjusts from outdoor to indoor temps, and I realize how cold I am.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
Married: 08/14/10
Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
June Moms Blog

Re: Alright, Pregnancy Brain. Let's make a deal

• Options

You can get a programable on that is super easy to instal from home depot or lowes.

• Options

I've thought about it, but I hate spending unnecessary money - this one's only 3 months old.

My other concern is that this is the third thermostat we've had since November, and it's the only one that's consistently worked for us. The other two kept punking out, and we'd go several hours without the furnace kicking in before it would just randomly start up again.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

ha ha ha  yesterday i filled up the kettle for a cup of tea and went to put a load of washing on, i go back pour myself the cuppa add my milk and realise i never actually boiled the water........

i had to laugh at myself!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"