Cloth Diapering
Options

Kanga order "processing"

So I got an email yesterday that the order I made with Kanga Care on the day of their sale is "processing." Who else is still waiting for their order to ship? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kanga order "processing"

• Options
    They posted on FB last night that they still had quite a few orders left to ship but that if your order was "processing" that meant that it was being packed up for shipment.  So you should get a shipping notice today or tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    yeah they said if it was processing it would go out today or tomorrow.  i have no idea how i have mine already. it shipped out the same day i ordered.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Weird, right after I posted this I got a message that my order has shipped. 

• Options
    GBCKGBCK member

still waiting here....

not worriedyet ;)

• Options

I ordered a OS cover, OS pocket, a 2-pack of lil joeys and then used a wubanub as a filler item - and regret that decision.

The wubanub is backordred.  SO - they called me 2 days ago - to tell me that my order will be placed at the end of the line.  She said then they hoped to have everything out by Wednesday - obviously a no-go - so I'm still waiting.  I'd rather replace the giraffe one with another in stock one than have my whole order wait 3+ weeks for the giraffe to come back in stock.....

I FB posted on her wall asking when they *thought* the orders might be done... haven't heard back yet on that.  I don't NEED them - but its a pain having something just waiting around for that long. 

• Options
    I got the "order processing" email last night. Today at lunch I got the "order on hold". One of my items is not in stock, so my entire order will not be shipped until the end of May. I am still grateful for the nice discount, so I can't complain. I just hope my June 15th baby does not arrive before my KC order.
  • Options
    I'm clearly in no rush, but mine is still 'new'. I'm happy they're updating on facebook
  • Options
    I've gotten nothing from them about the status of my order, but they processed my payment so I assume it will be coming eventually.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"