TTC After a Loss
Options

Training...

I'm in a training all day, without internet.  I just stopped by home during an hour and half break...and I'm PISSED I missed some drama!!  All the good stuff happens when I'm gone.  :(  Oh well.  Probably a good thing...don't want to be all fired up during boring presentations. :)

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!!! 

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

Re: Training...

• Options
    imagelauralew:

I'm in a training all day, without internet.  I just stopped by home during an hour and half break...and I'm PISSED I missed some drama!!  All the good stuff happens when I'm gone.  :(  Oh well.  Probably a good thing...don't want to be all fired up during boring presentations. :)

Its Thursday!! haha
    (USE TO BE, WISH2BEMOMMY). 1st BFP ever Aug. 16, 2010.... 1st OB appt. Sept. 8, 2010, u/s showed poss. blighted ovum.... b/w 9/8/10 22,698 b/w 9/10/10 14,521.... mmc confirmed, started naturally m/c 9/15/10, d & c 9/16/10 I love you my precious monkey!! 2nd BFP March 2011.... c/p, miss you lil one!! 3rd BFP Nov. 20, 2011, subcornial hemorrhage detected 11/24/11 heartbeat found.... LO's heartbeat lost 11/25/11.... d & c 11/26/11..... I love and miss you so much baby!!!! C/P 4/26/12.... gone before I knew you.... off BCP 10-1-13.. BFP 11-20-13.. SCH for 7 weeks.. 3-4-14: It's a Girl!.. 4-22-12 emergency cerclage placed..7-7-14 cerclage removed at 36w.. delivered Lillian Marie 7-28-14..
     "An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth"

Our TTCAL Blog--Newbies and Lurkers Please Read!

♥♡♥ PAL/PGAL welcome♥♡♥
  • Options
    imagewish2bemommy:
    imagelauralew:

Its Thursday!! haha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!  Wow, it's been a long day!!  Happy THURSDAY!!  It's ALMOST Friday!!! 

image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Justin + Laura 10.18.08
    TTC #1 09.10/Dx PCOS 12.10/BFP #1 12.29.10/EDD 9.10.11/Missed m/c 2.3.11/D&C 2.15.11
    “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”-Kahlil Gibran
    Cycle #1 4.2.11 + Clomid = BFN/Cycle #2 5.9.11 + Clomid + Trigger Shot = TWINS! 
    Walter Allen and Eleanor Joan 1.15.12
    Another baby on the way! 8.25.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL, I was thinking, damn she must live in a different time zone than us! Smile
    BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    hahaha. i ve got a migraine from this stuff. happy training.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagelauralew:
    imagewish2bemommy:
    imagelauralew:

Its Thursday!! haha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!  Wow, it's been a long day!!  Happy THURSDAY!!  It's ALMOST Friday!!! 

Lol I think someone's ready for the weekend! I sure am. 

• Options
    MrsL2MrsL2 member

imagewilliams4me:
    LOL, I was thinking, damn she must live in a different time zone than us! Smile

I was thinking the same thing lol 

TTC #1- December 2010 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary image
  • Options

LOL it makes me think of the Friday song by Rebecca Black (props to you if you know the reference)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"