2nd Trimester

Graco Snugride 30 vs. 35

Anyone know what the differences are between the two?  I tried googling it and didn't find any comparisons. 

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Graco Snugride 30 vs. 35

• i *think* it's just the maximum weight capacity (35 lbs for one, 30 for the other).  i don't know if there are other differences between them, but i believe that's the main one.  (i would also assume that the 35 is heavier, but that's just a guess.)
  • imagejesaker:
    i *think* it's just the maximum weight capacity (35 lbs for one, 30 for the other).  i don't know if there are other differences between them, but i believe that's the main one.  (i would also assume that the 35 is heavier, but that's just a guess.)

This. I bought the 35 to have it last a little longer.

Proud Mom to Eily 12/16/2005 BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Is the height limit any different on the 35? Most likely, baby will outgrow it by height before weight, so it may not be worth it if it's more $$ for the higher weight limit.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • mostly just weight and height capacity. The 35 will also be heavier. 

IMO, it's not worth the price difference. I don't know anyone who used the carrier past 8 or 9 months, and so it's not really worth the extra for the higher weight limit. Most people don't want to carry around the infant seats after baby reaches 18 lbs or so...it's just too heavy. 

For reference, my DD is 24 lbs at 2.5, so weight wise, she'd still fit...and there's no way I would still use a bucket. 

• jsongjsong member
    Thanks ladies!  You guys are so helpful!
  • Of course, whether or not it is worth the money depends on how big a baby you think you will have.  My nephew outgrew his 22 lb limit at 4 months, the beginning of the winter.  At that time, there wasn't a larger one.  My sister would definitely have paid extra for the convenience of the bucket seat through the winter months.  He was a short, fat baby.  (He's nearly 7 now and a perfectly normal weight and height).

• Trust me, you're not going to want to carry a 35lb. baby in a carrier, considering the average 2 year old doesn't even weigh 30lb.'s.
    Photobucket
  • My almost 2 yr old is not even 30lbs, so I don't see the point of those high weight limit carriers. We ditched the infant seat at 6 months bc it was getting too heavy.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • psyckpsyck member
    The 30 does go down to four pounds, it's good for preemies.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"