March 2011 Moms
Options

HAPPY DUE DATE MARCH 31st Ladies!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and still pregnant. Yesterday's doctors appointment was the very first one where I have shown ANY progress. My cervix has gone from rock hard and long to soft. I am 50% effaced and a finger tip dialated. Felicity is at -3 station. I am praying that we don't make it to our next appointment on Wednesday where we will have to talk about options. So who has made this far too? April here we come time 

Oh and I am sticking with the March board because I love all of the ladies on here so much I couldn't imagine switching over.

Re: HAPPY DUE DATE MARCH 31st Ladies!!

• Options

I am also due today!  I have an appt today as well, and I am hoping for some progress perhaps.  I have had NONE to this point.  Time will tell.  The dream situation, go to Dr. and have her say, OK, time to go to the hospital.  Perfection.  Although it would most likely be an April Fool's baby, something I am not keen on, but at this point, I don't care!  Plus 4-1-11 is a pretty cool birthday!  Best of luck to you in the next few days!

• Options
    Good luck ladies!
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm still pregnant, too!  At my appointment yesterday my Dr. said if I'm still pregnant next Wednesday we will start talking induction.  This morning I started seeing bloody show, so hopefully I won't make it to Wednesday!

It's kind of crazy that this day which has been marked on my calendar since July is finally here, and that I feel totally ready for this baby to arrive and I'm not stressed out or terrified.

Hope everyone who is due today has a great day, whether you end up in L&D or not.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm still here. My due date was yesterday.  Not a lot of progress yet. I have an appointment tomorrow, so my fingers are crossed that something will have changed.  I was only a fingertip dialated last week.  They'll have me do an ultrasound next week if I'm still pregnant to make sure baby is ok.  I'm kind of hoping for an April Fool's baby... with the personality of his daddy it would be quite amusing ;)

Good Luck everyone!  

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm here too.  NST tomorrow morning.  Nothing was doing on Monday at my appointment, so I hope that's changed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"