Stay at Home Moms

**Eagles**

omg I love the new pic... ADORABLE!

Been meaning to ask you- have you watched the Miami RHW series? I only watched the first episode. the rest of them are in my TiVo. Is it worth it?

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: **Eagles**

• Thanks!  It is obviously an old one, but one of my all time favorites :)

RHoM is a total snoozefest.  I tried to get into it a couple times, but yaaaaawn, they are boring.  

A lot of people thought DC was boring, but I found that interesting because of the politics and I mean, the White House party crashers are complete nutters - always fun to watch.  There is nothing remotely fun or interesting about Miami

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • SWEET thanks. now i don't have to waste my time.

What do you think about hte possible snow tomorrow for the game!? nuts.

• Loading the player...
  • I think it will end up being nothing.  H is going, he goes every year with a big group from the PCVB.  They are tailgating at 10am and then going out afterward.  I made him get a hotel room - I said I did not even want him to entertain the thought of driving home
    DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • definite good call on the hotel room- it is just one less stressor to even think about- now he can just go out and enjoy himself and not worry about the rest. I am so ready for this week to be over.
  • Yes, especially now - this is the first year we aren't in the city.  We had a huge discussion about this over dinner one night, so he knows how important it is to me

Ugh, I am ready for this week to be over too, the weather is KILLING me.  At least next week is starting to look better

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • definitely- no reason to sweat it and worry about driving home. Hope he has a GREAT time.

It feels like we should be in England or Ireland today. Great nap weather. Don't know why my kids didn't get the memo. Well Chase did. I can't believe it is April already.

• Charlie didn't nap today either!  He was on a nap strike for a while, which would have been fine (still sad for me lol) except that he very clearly still needed it.  He would fight the nap and not take it, but by 5pm he was a holy terror.  It was AWFUL.

So clearly he still needed the rest so we stuck with it and this week he seemed to be back on track, except for today.  But he is in the playroom watching Cars and doesn't seem overly tired or irritable so we'll see

Sam is a little angel.  Right at her nap and bedtime she looks at you and says "night night?" and heads for the stairs

How is Chase so big already?  I feel like he should still be a newborn!

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • imageeaglesfan700:

Charlie didn't nap today either!  He was on a nap strike for a while, which would have been fine (still sad for me lol) except that he very clearly still needed it.  He would fight the nap and not take it, but by 5pm he was a holy terror.  It was AWFUL.

So clearly he still needed the rest so we stuck with it and this week he seemed to be back on track, except for today.  But he is in the playroom watching Cars and doesn't seem overly tired or irritable so we'll see

Sam is a little angel.  Right at her nap and bedtime she looks at you and says "night night?" and heads for the stairs

How is Chase so big already?  I feel like he should still be a newborn!

Chase weighs 20lbs- he is a monster. so he looks sooooo big. The nursing sessions every 90 min added up i guess.

THAT is Gisele to a T- she clearly STILL needs to nap because come 5pm- It's UGLY. very ugly. And then DH gets home- hops her all up, and then meltdown after meltdown ensue.

Aww Sam!~ That was Gisele - she would walk up the steps at 7pm on the dot and say, 'night'- and that was it lol.

• YES - my H does the same thing!  I mean, it's cute that he is so excited to see them, but they get all riled up.  H has a pretty elaborate bed/bath routine for them and I can hear the meltdowns on a no-nap day.

Chase sounds like Charlie - he was a total chunker.  Just within the last few months he has slimmed considerably.  He is very tall for his age now, but lost his huge belly.

Sam came out a chunker (9 lb, 7 oz) but has consistently been in the 50th percentile for everything since then.  Sam is wearing 18 mo pj's that Charlie wore when he was 6-9 months

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"