Cloth Diapering
Options

Accidently ordered preemie prefolds...

I would have swore I ordered newborn prefolds from Greenmountain but they just arrived and I have 2 dozen preemie diapers! So bummed. I am assuming there is a big difference in the two?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Accidently ordered preemie prefolds...

• Options
    I'm honestly not sure about the difference in size, but if you decided to keep them, I've heard a lot of people using them to stuff pockets, as burp rags, as cleaning/spill rags, etc after LO outgrows them.
  • Options
    What color is the edging? Did you check your order receipt?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The preemie prefolds I have are smaller and thinner than the newborns. Mine are from LL, so I don't know the difference in GMD prefolds. The good news is that the preemies usually work really, really well in the very beginning, even on my big(10 pound) babies. After they outgrow them they are perfect as a doubler inside bigger prefolds, stuffers for pockets or and extra layer in fitteds for nighttime. And they are fantastic to throw in the diaper bag as smaller burp cloths and don't take up as much space as the infant prefolds. I had no idea I would get as much use out of them as I have, but I love my preemie prefolds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image image
  • Options

Ditto those who say they work really well in the beginning.

Another good use - overnight nursing pads if you BF.

• Options
    IIRC, don't they also allow you to return any diapers as long as they're still in that crinkly plastic bag?  If you don't want them, you should be able to return them for nbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for all the responses ladies! You guys are awesome. I did doublecheck my order form and it days preemie. I swear I chose newborn on the drop down. They are the unbleached and they don't have a color on the edge...

It says I can return them if they are still in the original package. I got 2 dozen, maybe I will return 1 dozen and keep the other...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"