Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Cougar Town

OMG where has it gone?? Now that this stupid Mr Sunshine crap is in the 8:30 slot I assumed Cougar Town would be coming back somewhere, especially since there were two The Middles. But NOW there is ANOTHER show coming.

I have googled and haven't gotten any newer info than the last time I checked a few months ago. Anyone know? 

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Cougar Town

• Options
    The last time I checked the show was supposed to start again mid-April.  Is that not the case anymore?  I loved FRIENDS, but Matthew Perry is not a good actor.  :(
    DS is going to be a big brother! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know why networks do this.  I really hope they don't cancel it, I'm pretty sure it's gotten good ratings.  They did this sh.t with Parks and Rec, one of our favorites.  It wasn't on all fall, but finally came back after the first of the year.  Hopefully the same thing happens with CT.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cougar Town has already been officially renewed for next year. And yes, it's supposed to come back in April. I actually think it's the better of the 4 comedies on Wednesday (although, to be fair I only watch it, the Middle and Modern Family). Modern Family has NOT been as good this season. And I love the Middle because it's totally how my husband and I are. :) (although, not QUITE to the extreme). But, yeah...Cougar Town is safe, so we can sleep well for now :)
  • Options
    I was wondering about this too!  I am glad to hear that it is coming back!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"