Breastfeeding

How long can BM be used once out?

We are going on our first day trip here in a hour or so. I EP and feed him via bottle since he was born 8 weeks early and was too weak to latch, suck, and swallow so we bottle fed him. I want to make a bottle for him while we are out so my question is....what I pumped last night is in the fridge. If I make a bottle and keep it in the diaper bag, it can stay room temperature for 4 hours right?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: How long can BM be used once out?

• Loading the player...
  • and for furture reference if it hasn't been to the fridge yet freshing pumped bm is good for 10 hrs, so if I know I am going somewhere and need a bottle that day I'll pump and just put it in my bag so it stays good longer. Once it goes from the cold fridge and then back to room temp though its the 4 hr rule.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSarahTx5701:

and for furture reference if it hasn't been to the fridge yet freshing pumped bm is good for 10 hrs, so if I know I am going somewhere and need a bottle that day I'll pump and just put it in my bag so it stays good longer. Once it goes from the cold fridge and then back to room temp though its the 4 hr rule.

This! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"