Cloth Diapering

Prefold question

How often/when do you put on a new cover when you're using prefolds? 

image'>image

Re: Prefold question

• I rotate covers, so that the cover I just pulled off has a chance to dry before I use it again.  If there's any poo on the cover or if it's been "a while" (yeah, very scientific, I know) since that cover was last washed, it goes in the laundry pail.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I rotate pee covers until they get smelly when dry and poo covers get throw in the pail no matter if they have poo on them or not.
    BFP #1: MC at 6w2d 11/24/09 BFP #2: 4/8/10-DD born 12/15/10 BFP #3: MC/CP? 2/5/12 ~4w BFP #4: Eptopic-Laparoscopy & D&C 4/16/12 ~6w BFP #5: 6/19/12 Due 3/5/13 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebethandjoe09:
    I rotate covers, so that the cover I just pulled off has a chance to dry before I use it again.  If there's any poo on the cover or if it's been "a while" (yeah, very scientific, I know) since that cover was last washed, it goes in the laundry pail.

This exactly. Smile

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebethandjoe09:
    I rotate covers, so that the cover I just pulled off has a chance to dry before I use it again.  If there's any poo on the cover or if it's been "a while" (yeah, very scientific, I know) since that cover was last washed, it goes in the laundry pail.

^ This!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"