Health & Exercise

night time snacks

I like to have a snack as I watch TV at night and I'm looking for a healthy option.  What do you have as a night time snack?  Or, have you given up night snacks?  How hard was it?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Teterboro 5K 7/16/11 23:22 Tenafly 5K 6/5/11 26:48 1st in age group and stroller division Teterboro 5K 7/17/10 24:42 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/25/10 28:18 4 1/2 weeks pp Teterboro Airport 5K 7/18/09 22:35 3rd place age group 4 1/2 weeks pregnant Long Branch 1/2 5/3/09 1:51:07 Lincoln Tunnel 5K 4/26/09 22:22 NJEA 5K 11/7/08 22:30 2nd place age group Westchester 1/2 10/12/08 1:50:16 Teterboro Airport 5K 7/19/08 23:43 Long Branch 1/2 5/4/08 1:54:18 Giant Stadium 5K 4/26/08 error in timing Hackensack 5K 10/14/07 23:55 1st place in age group

Re: night time snacks

• I like pretzel sticks and peanut butter. You can always slough off some of the salt from the pretzels. Or apples with peanut butter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I dont know if you are a cereal person but I LOVE Honeynut cheerios (I use 1% milk) and  a little cereal its crunchy and does the trick! Usually like 130 calories or something like that
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Popcorn with spray butter--you get a lot of snack for the calories!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • air popped popcorn with salt & pepper, mmmmm!
  • I like cereal too.  Otherwise sugar free pudding cups are good.  Ice cream is a favorite but not always the best choice.
    image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I love popcorn as pp have said....I pop it myself on the stove and then add whatever I am feeling like - soy sauce for salty, hot sauce for spicy, cheese, spray butter, seasonings, etc. Plus you can eat a ton for the munching motion while watching tv for very few calories.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am a chronic snacker, so giving up my late night snacks was not an option! I like applesauce w/ cinnamon, chocolate frozen yogurt or cereal when I'm craving sweetness and wheat thins or pretzels or a can of green beans (weird, I know) when I'm craving saltyness :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • almonds, piece of cheese, cereal, hard boiled egg.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"