TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Surgery was successful

I am now tube-less.  The doc said there was a huge mass in the tube on my left side.  They are going to send it in for biopsy.  The right tube was completely blocked and scarred. He completely removed both of them and was able to do it laproscopically. The surgery lasted a little longer than planned and I had some trouble waking up.  I am still feeling the affects of the anethesia and I can't keep any food down.  DH just bought me so gatorade, so I'll try that.  Anyway, thank you for your thoughts.  The doc said I can expect to be down for about a week. I can't really sit up for very long because it hurts, but when I start to feel better I'll be back online.  Love you ladies!  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Surgery was successful

• Options
    Sending lots of hugs Kelin!! Hope you feel like yourself again soon!! Thinking lots of happy thoughts that all is well with the biopsy.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Glad to hear you are doing well (well aside from the cookie tossing)! ::HUGZ::

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sending you lots of love my sweets. I hope you are able to keep some food down  and you start feeling better real soon. T&Ps that everything is fine with the biopsy.

Left HugRight Hug

• Options

I'm so glad that things went okay. 

And on some level I'm glad they found good reason to take them out.  I hope this helps the next steps my dear.

Take care of yourself. 

• Options
    I'm glad it was successful. It sounds like you made the right decision to go through with the surgery. Now work on keeping food down and recovering. Your in my thoughts and prayers and we all love you!
  • Options
    Glad it went well. I hope you heal quickly and can eat soon!
  • Options
    Glad things went well and hope the recovery isn't too bad. 
  • Options
    I?m glad everything went well. Get lots of rest, take care of yourself, and I hope you have a speedy recovery.

BFP #1 4/22/10 MC 5/5/10 (6w4d) EDD 12/25/10
    BFP #2 10/19/10 CP 10/27/10 (4w6d) EDD 6/30/11
    BFP #3 5/10/11 Lucas Abelardo born 12/29/11 at 37w3d
    BFP #4 12/10/12 MMC 1/14/13 (9w3d) D&C 1/15/13 EDD 8/16/13 

BFP #5 8/22/13 Lucia Elizabeth born 4/17/14 at 38w

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    *gentle hugs* Many T&P's headed your way.
  • Options

Oh sweetie I love you so much and hate, hate, hate that this is where your ttc journey has led. That said, I'm glad the procedure itself was successful and that you're recovery is finally going a bit better.

Take it easy and rest up.

• Options
    I hope you feel better soon. Left HugRight Hug
  • Options
    I hope you start feeling better soon. You will be in my T & P. Hugs
  • Options
    I am glad the surgery is over for you. I hope you start feeling better soon.
  • Options
    I hope the anesthesia side effects go away soon.  Wishing you a speedy recovery, and thinking good thoughts for your biopsy results.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    I am so happy that your surgery was a success.   I will be praying for you to have a speedy recovery.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    Sending lots of hug and love your way. Hope you are able to keep some food down soon. Hope you begin to feel better soon.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options
    I'm glad it went well.  Rest up and I hope you heal quickly.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options
    much love Kelin - been, and will be, thinking of you!
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • Options

Take good care of yourself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm glad you are okay. Big hugs and lots of love.

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear surgey was a success. Hope you heal quickly and up and about soon. Take it easy and allow DH to take care of you.
  • Options
    Love you! ::hugs::
  • Options
    Sending you lots of hugs, Kelin! I am hoping that the biopsy turns out alright. I've been thinking about you!
    Oh, Baby Bean! We will always miss you! With us for 6w3d -- June 9, 2008.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    2 years of TTC, Seeing RE Feb 09, 2 medicated TI cycles - BFNs, 3 medicated IUIs - BFNs, back to medicated TI cycles until IVF approval, IVF approved in March 2010. BFP on last medicated TI cycle.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Lots of love and hugs- hope you're feeling better soon-
  • Options
    I'm so glad the surgey was successful, I've been thinking of you lately. Hugs!
  • Options
    I'm so glad to hear things went well.  Hope your recovery is going well!  ((hugs))
  • Options
    I am so glad that the surgery was a success!!  I hope that you have a very speedy recovery!!
  • Options
    I'm sorry you had to go through this, but I am glad that the surgery went well.  I hope the recovery is speedy for you!

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Formerly toddandjulie
  • Options
    I'm just catching up hon.  (((big big hugs))) and lots of love to you
  • Options
    Thinking of you & sending hugs!  Glad all went well!
    Connor Thomas 6/6/08. Discovered missed miscarriage at 17 wks 3 days, D&C 11/25/09. Please, please, please - BFP 5/21/11, EDD 2/1/11. Beta@12DPO=52, Beta@14DPO=158. U/S 7/7/11 shows strong baby measuring a couple days ahead!!! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad your surgery went well. (((Hugs)))
    BFP #1: 5/3/10 Natural MC: 5/11/10 BFP #2: 3/24/11 C/p: 3/29/11 BFP #3: 5/17/11 C/P: 5/20/11 BFP #4: 11/13/11 Daisypath Anniversary tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic ~*~Congrats to my TTCAL buddies toshbosh233 & clairenmonique, EDDs 4/2011; bekahjen, EDD 5/2011; MCH77, EDD 7/2011; HokieMomma, EDD 8/2011; shanna82, EDD 9/2011; Rachel4127, EDD 10/2011~*~
  • Options
    Hugs Kelin, I hope you're feeling much better soon.
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options

Kelin,

Sorry I am late in responding to this.  I have been pretty much MIA for a while now and I just now catching up.  I feel so bad about all that you have gone through. You are such a great person and deserve so much better than what life is dealing you.  But you are meeting it all with such strength that it is very inspiring.

I'm glad your surgery went well.  I hope things work out well for you with the adoption.  I wish you the best!

4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.