Washington Babies

FU FAT! (March 31st)

It's the last day of the month!  If you want to join FU Fat, just put your name and your goals at the top of your reply! We have a lot of ladies who are kicking butt!

Participants

cinema_goddess (20 lbs mini-goal; ultimate goal: 100 lbs / WW / Walking, 30DS, Biking when the weather gets nicer)

Mama_v2.0 (20 lbs in 8 months; Stay Active and 4 or 5 "Six Minute Blasts" a week; stop skipping 4th meal and drink more water

MissLauraQ (15 lbs by June 30th; Treadmill and Malibu Pilates - child willing; WW Online

KNemo (30 lbs, Run 2-3 days a week with Kathzoo, Spin 4 days a week, Zumba 1 day/week); Track calories on myfitnesspal.com

MelodyFerg (Lose 10 lbs; Run 30 miles a month;  Fu method of running every day; WW online

BethS2006 (lose 100 lbs; Zumba 3x/week, Gym 2x/week; WW meetings)

breebree13 (lose 100 lbs; Wii fit, treadmill, mall walking, water aerobics; WW online)

Maddimom (basic health; C25K, WW)

Heather318 (Lose 20lbs and be back to pre-preg weight; 30DS; WW online)

skenyon (Lose 10 lbs in 10 weeks; Wii exercies; WW)

ChubbyCheekiesmom (Lose 25lbs, run a 5K and fit into a pair of size 27 7's; C25K, Kinect games; no diet, just eat healthier)

knockoutmommy (Lose 50 lbs, run 1/2 marathon by June; stroller strides, marathon training; calorie counting)

ttgcole (go from a 16 to a 12; Wii Fit; WW online)

KRoseToes (Lose 15 lbs,  set a faster PR; Running, handweights, crunches,  and push-ups; meal planning, portion control, and cleaner eating)

IkesHawaiian06 (25lbs in 8 months; Biggest Loser with Kinect; No diets, just drink more water)

baby_austin7/25  (attain weight of less than 130lbs; go to the gym 4 days a week; WW)

Bloom2be (Run 1/2 marathon by June, tone up/feel better about myself; Running, gym 3-4x/week)

Vonita (Lose 20 lbs, regain pre-preg strength; walking 3x/week, swimming at least 1x/week; being more aware of eating)

mwhite5283  (Lose 90 lbs/40 by July; trainer, P90X, cardio;   WW)

llking2984 (lose 29lbs; You Shape Kinects every other day for 45min; drinking water only, portion control and eating healthier, less fatty meats and more lean meats, no late night eating after 7pm.)

MrsAmyB (Lose 40lbs;  HCG diet and during my maintenance month I will use 30 day shred)

FutureFung (lose 20 lbs, WW and running)

jcyahne (reach 130 lbs by the end of 2011; Food journal, Spark people; Wii fit)

MOHjen (lose 30 lbs; using WW online)

dawnies79 (20 lbs; WW)

tfarabians (ww mini goal 20lbs to pp weight long term goal 40lbs just started working out 1 time a week and will build and DS sleeps more at night!)

Brynnie2010 (reach 135 lbs, Zumba 2x/week, C25K 3x/week, drink more water)

Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go?
2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week?
3.How much are you down total?
4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going?
5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).
6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?

7. New receipe(s) to share?

8.  Question(s) for next week?

Your Questions

1. Edit for clarity: If you made monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them?
  2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: FU FAT! (March 31st)

•  

Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go?  It went great. I also wanted to add, I got H on MFP now, and he is planning on losing about 18lbs. I've inspired the most important person in my life.  He gets it, he knows it's not a "diet" and now we can fully support each other!
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? down 1lb
    3.How much are you down total? 17lbs total. WOOT! I changed my goal, so now I have 8lbs to go until that goal other wise it would had been only 3 more to go. I'm totally on board with losing only .5-1 lb per week
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? I'm getting stronger every day, I ran for 10 mins fully on my own and I was proud of myself. I did 2 miles in 26 minutes.  I'm starting to see muscle emerging from the fat (thank you Jillian Michaels).
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). Ripped in 30 is great, I've done it at least 5-7 times now.  Worth the 12 bucks.
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? I've gotten into a groove, no changing except I try to vary my exercising routines, and have spike days in my diet.  Next week I will be at my parents for the entire week, god help me.  OH and AF is scheduled to arrive as well...could be a sh!t storm.  I WILL NOT FAIL.

Your Questions

1. If you are meeting monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them?How?  I'm assuming?  I've been meeting mine with this in mind it's 70% what I put in my mouth and 30% exercise.  So if I make a larger effort to eat better I will see bigger "gains".  This 100% has worked for me.  I don't exercise all the time, maybe 3-5 times a week for 25-30 minutes at a time, and I've lost 17 lbs in less than 3 months.  I have however changed my diet, and outlook on eating.  NO more fast food.  I haven't had it since December. I still have the things I love just in moderation.  Eating clean and healthy is rewarding.
    2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  Well this coming week is going to be a huge test for me. What is getting me excited instead of scared is having the opportunity to run outside.  I can't here because 1 I have T by myself, and 2 my roads are super scary and I don't want to die.  My parents have no traffic and it's small community.  I can't wait to try it.  Summer is less than 3 months away, and I don't want to look all chubby again, that motivates me more than anything.  All the work I've put in up to this point won't be wasted on a mindset or bad food. I have to stay on the course to reach my goals. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • KNemoKNemo member

Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go? Really well. I am having trouble eating all my calories now, whereas before, I was having trouble staying within my calorie goal!
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? Down! I didn't weigh in until Sunday last week, so I didn't weigh in in time for FU Fat! But I am down 2 lbs since last week. =)
    3.How much are you down total? 15 lbs!!!
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? My fitness goals are just trucking right along. GMB is trying to get me to do a Triathalon with her, and I am seriously considering it! I am stronger and fitter than I have ever been in my life.
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). I rediscovered Power 90 Strength and Ab Ripper 100/200 this week (this is the precursor to P90X). I forgot how much I love this series!
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Nothing. I'm just going to keep on doing what I am doing!

7. New receipe(s) to share? I am still kicking butt with www.skinnytaste.com. I am going to cook her latest Chicken Sausage pasta next week!

8.  Question(s) for next week? I feel like I am not eating enough fruits and veggies. How do you get fresh produce into you diet?

Your Questions

1. If you are meeting monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them? Yes! I got the last lb of my 10 lbs/month goal in this week! I am ecstatic.
    2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  I look at pictures of myself at my heaviest, and then I look at pictures of myself at my thinnest. That is motivating me right now. I can't wait to fit into all my skinny summer clothes this year!

• Loading the player...
  • KNemoKNemo member
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go?  It went great. I also wanted to add, I got H on MFP now, and he is planning on losing about 18lbs. I've inspired the most important person in my life.  He gets it, he knows it's not a "diet" and now we can fully support each other!

This is so awesome, N! Having him on board with make life so much easier. My Hubs loves the lighter cooking that I have been doing, but he still eats like a fiend! (Try seconds and thirds of Santa Fe Chicken and Cilantro Lime Rice last night!) Yeah, baby..um, I hate to break it to you, but you aren't gonna lose eating like that! At least it's the skinny taste version, right?!

• I wanna join! Nancy_Drew/ 20 mini goal, 50 ultimate goal/ tracking food and excersise with the Lose It app. Cut out pop.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • KNemoKNemo member

imageNancy_Drew:
    I wanna join! Nancy_Drew/ 20 mini goal, 50 ultimate goal/ tracking food and excersise with the Lose It app. Cut out pop.

You got it, mama! I will add you to next weeks list, but you can go ahead and answer the questions this week, if you want to! =)

• I want to join too!

kristintho (short term goal, lose 20 lbs to be back at pre-preg weight, long term goal lose an additional 30 lbs to be at ideal weight - daily cardio and weights, meal planning / portion control)

Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go? Well, I was cleared for exercise by my doctor, so I'm excited to get back into it!

2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? I'm up 1/2 a lb from last week
    3.How much are you down total? I'm down 26.4 lbs since having my baby
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? N/A
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). I'm reading the book The End of Overeating by Dr. Kesseler, and it's great!
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? I'm going to start exercising! :-)

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go?  Pretty good, but I have been fighting cravings for bad food - big time!
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? Down
    3.How much are you down total? 
    As of last Friday, I am down 17.2 pounds.  I think I will make it to 18 when I weigh in tomorrow.
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going?
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?

Your Questions

1. Edit for clarity: If you made monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them?
    2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  Honestly, I just go to bed or figure out something to do to take my mind off it.
    T-man (07/27/05, 2:52pm, 10 lbs, 2 oz, 22") My Blog
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
    TTC #2 for a million years: SA normal, CD 23 bloodwork shows nothing amiss, ovulation detected. Next step: ? maybe CD3 bloodwork to check eggs? All out of pocket, so limited IF tests/treatments.
  • Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go? Not so great .. I wrote out my 1/2 marathon training plan, but could only stick to a few days of running since Hudson got sick (and passed it on..) but I did do my long run Saturday and got another run in yesterday .. hoping for one today after work ..
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? same .. not really going for weight loss..more just toning up :)
    3.How much are you down total? n/a
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? so/so .. really just started running more to get this training on board.  I'm hoping the weather improves so Hudson can come with me and I won't have to try to squeeze in treadmill runs on his naps
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? n/a .. but I need something to motivate me!!

8.  Question(s) for next week? if you're a f/t working mom, how/when do you find time to exercise?? I work fF/T: 4 10 hour days .. I have to get up at 2:30 a.m. for work, so I obviously can't get up before that to work out (I don't go to bed till Hudson does at night either..so I'm lucky to get 6-7 hrs).  I'm trying to start running/working out right after work before I go get Hudson, but sometimes there are other things that have to get done too.  On my "weekends" (Weds/Thurs/Fri) I have Hudson all day, so I can only workout/run during his nap or if it's nice enough to take him with me .. I hate to take him to the child care at the gym since I want to spend as my time with him as I can on my days off .. I just can't find a good balance..how many days do you get to work out?? Sorry this is SO long .. you can condense it if you need to :)

Your Questions

1. Edit for clarity: If you made monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them? n/a
    2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  I still need some motivation ..so I have a hard time answering this .. I try to picture what I want to look like or how fast/far I want to be able to run and thinking about the long runs I have already scheduled and paid for in hopes that will keep me going .. but honestly I need some motivation..I am EXHAUSTED 80% o f the time ..
  • [

Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go? I've had a serious candy habit and have sucked at tracking
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week? Down 4 (not sure how...nursing?)
    3.How much are you down total? 20.3 since starting WW (39.3 since Sydney was born)
    4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going? um fitness what's that?
    5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item). Not new and I may have said this before but I've been loving a simple hard boiled egg
    6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals? Um I think this week is already a fail...I had a huge freaking cupcake today!

7. New receipe(s) to share? This was pretty good

Your Questions

1. Edit for clarity: If you made monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them? I've been making goals this month a fell a few pounds short
    2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  Um smaller jeans...but really my hip replacement is my motivation. I can not have the surgery at this size...I will need to be off my feet for 12 weeks and I can't carry myself around on crutches at this weight (ok I could but I don't want to1)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go?  Pretty good.  I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something, so I've been tired and craving comfort food, but I held it together pretty well.
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week?  Not weighing in til tomorrow...

3.How much are you down total?  So far, in 2.5 weeks of my Challenge, I'm down 4.5.

4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going?  Running is great - for the 3 months of 2011, I've met my running goal of at least 35 miles/month.  During the Challenge, my goal is to attend Pure Barre classes at least 3 times per week, which I've done each week so far.

5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).  I've been taking (and LOVING) Pure Barre classes lately.  They're a combo of ballet, yoga, and pilates movements, where isometric exercises are used to work each muscle group to exhaustion, followed by stretching to keep a long, lean look.  I've done a lot of different types of exercise and I've never done anything like it.  It's SO HARD and I LOVE it!!  I'm totally drinking the Pure Barre Kool-Aid ;)

6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?  More cardio, have fat to burn and lots and lots of cardio is the best way for my body to lose that.

7. New receipe(s) to share?  Nope, I just have been eating 0% fat Greek yogurt, fresh berries, and a mix of Kashi Go-Lean and granola (wish I could do all granola, but too high in calories) for lunch - it tastes good, is healthy, and keeps me full all afternoon.

Your Questions

1. Edit for clarity: If you made monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them? NA
    2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  The tightness of my pants.  I hate it and feel gross and less confident.  I'd rather skip a treat and feel better about myself than eat something I know I'll regret later (usually immediately) :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageFutureFung:

Weekly Questions

1.How did your week go?  Pretty good.  I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something, so I've been tired and craving comfort food, but I held it together pretty well.
    2.Are you up, down, the same or n/a this week?  Not weighing in til tomorrow...

3.How much are you down total?  So far, in 2.5 weeks of my Challenge, I'm down 4.5.

4.If you are not doing weight, how are your other fitness goals going?  Running is great - for the 3 months of 2011, I've met my running goal of at least 35 miles/month.  During the Challenge, my goal is to attend Pure Barre classes at least 3 times per week, which I've done each week so far.

5.Is there any new product that you found that you would like to share with others that has helped you. (Like a fitness DVD, a new class somewhere, or a new food item).  I've been taking (and LOVING) Pure Barre classes lately.  They're a combo of ballet, yoga, and pilates movements, where isometric exercises are used to work each muscle group to exhaustion, followed by stretching to keep a long, lean look.  I've done a lot of different types of exercise and I've never done anything like it.  It's SO HARD and I LOVE it!!  I'm totally drinking the Pure Barre Kool-Aid ;)

6.What do you plan to do different this week than last to help you reach your fitness/health goals?  More cardio, have fat to burn and lots and lots of cardio is the best way for my body to lose that.

7. New receipe(s) to share?  Nope, I just have been eating 0% fat Greek yogurt, fresh berries, and a mix of Kashi Go-Lean and granola (wish I could do all granola, but too high in calories) for lunch - it tastes good, is healthy, and keeps me full all afternoon.

Your Questions

1. Edit for clarity: If you made monthly weight loss or exercise goals, did you meet them? NA
    2. What motivates you during those times when staying on track seems to be super hard?  The tightness of my pants.  I hate it and feel gross and less confident.  I'd rather skip a treat and feel better about myself than eat something I know I'll regret later (usually immediately) :(

Just weighed in - down .7 this week, for a total of 5.2 since I started my Challenge (this was my 3rd week)!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"