Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

is anyone else.....?

Is anyone else's body going CRAZY?! I had the procedure about a week and a half ago, and every symptom of my pregnancy stopped right after that. I liked that, it gave me a sense that everything had gone well. Yesterday, the soreness, zombie like tiredness, breast tenderness, and nausea (I puked more than I ever have, ever, in the middle of the night), all came back full force. Has anyone else ever experienced this? My husband thinks it might be the hormones realizing that the pregnancy has in fact ended (When the doctor told me I had lost the baby, I didn't naturally miscarry, but opted for a D&E, so it would be quick, so maybe my body is playing catch up?)

I don't know. I only know that it is stirring up emotions in me that I don't want. I lost my baby, and I don't need my body reminding me of that with all these symptoms that I haven't felt since I was pregnant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: is anyone else.....?

• I had a natural m/c, but it still took my body days to figure out there was no baby. It played h*ll on my heart too. I've started to bounce back from it, but I will randomly get waves of extreme exhaustion. I'm not sure if that is hormonal, or more emotional. Either way it sucks!

I hope you start feeling better soon!!

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• My response wasn't quite as severe. I do remember having nausea and a headache - like a hangover for a while. Beyond the anastesia headache. I kind of attributed it to "hormone withdrawl." It's the last thing you need a reminder of right now. I'm sorry. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"