Georgia Babies
Options

review of southern museum in kennesaw

Boring.  

the mommy and me was very boring, esp for a 2-3 year old.  it's educational, which is great, but my kid just isn't ready for that yet.  they do have a cute play area, but it isn't really worth the price of admission.  i'd rather go to little bears playground or monkey joe's or something like that.  

eta: curious george won't actually be there next week.  it's just a story and she will have a little doll to find somewhere in the museum.

Re: review of southern museum in kennesaw

• Options
    we.ve been and basically thought the same thing.  JOhn was disapointed that there was no actually train to ride.  The one in Duluth is way better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My kids were bored there too. Thats why I probably won't be back with them. I would love to go back by myself and read all the things about the trains without Amiri touching buttons when he wasn't supposed too. :)

Follow Me on Twitter!!
    this wife bakes.

One of my favorite cakes ever! I had a blast making this..all handmade with buttercream suds!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess we can cancel the GTG for next week. What about going to Mayfield Dairy farm or something similar next week Thursday?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"