Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Old Infant Bottles

what do I do with them all? just throw them out? we have about 5 or so and I was wondering if they will ever come in handy again and what creative things you have done with old infant bottles to re-use and recycle?

TIA!

Re: Old Infant Bottles

• DD uses Avent so we just switched the nipples with their sippy cup top and put a handle on.  After that, we'll save them for the next babe.

And, after 1st DD (she's now 6) we used her Avent bottles with the sealing lids (no nipples) to store things (spices, fruit, etc).  They were only 4 oz bottles though....I don't think I would have used the 9oz bottles for the same purpose.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • If they're plastic with lids that will close without the nipple then you can make baby rattles with them.  I put some rice in one bottle, closed it tightly so my DD can't open it, and let her have at it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I just sterilized them and put them away.  You never know if you have another one, or a friend...  You could always donate them or recycle them. 
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Donate, resell at a yard sale, pass on to a friends. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I put them away for the next baby. We use Dr. Brown's.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"