Austin Babies
Options

local 4D u/s places?

I am literally aching to see my baby boy again. Not in 7 weeks when he's born. Not in 3 weeks when we have our next (and last) u/s. Like, now. Today.

With DD we went to a place in Dallas, and if I remember correctly, it was like $140. Does anyone have any recs for a local 4D place? Are the prices cheaper here? 

Or you could just talk me out of it completely. That would work too, and save us some $$.

Dear Bump: You suck.

Re: local 4D u/s places?

• Options

I totally remember that feeling, so I'm not even going to try and talk you down.

I went to Miracle in Sight when I was pg with #1.

I expect to see photos of Dos if you end up going!  Stick out tongue

• Options

Um... I wanna see him, too.  So, no help here.

And I have no recs.  But I want pics ASAP. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We went to Clearview off of Northland and Mopac. 

https://www.clearviewultrasound.com/ and it looks like they have a special for $75.   

• Options

We went to https://www.clearviewultrasound.com/ 

I really enjoyed it. It was a little weird at first, coming up through an empty parking lot, having to be buzzed in. However, the women was really nice, the place was very comfortable. There were adorable pictures everywhere! Also, the woman clearly loved her job and was very excited, which made it that much better for us. She was much better than some technician who was just doing a job. This woman really loved seeing the babies! I think we paid $80 since we went on a Saturday. It's $75 during the weekdays. It says that's a special, but I have a feeling it's the kind of special that runs a lot Wink

• Options

I went to Clearview and loved it.

A couple more have popped up recently - 

Blooming Pregnancy and Spa - Get yourself a massage and pedi while you're at it!

Storkvision

Make sure to chug lots of water, that helps the liquid in the placenta be more clear for better pictures!

• Options
    imageSaraLouiseBride08:

We went to https://www.clearviewultrasound.com/ 

I really enjoyed it. It was a little weird at first, coming up through an empty parking lot, having to be buzzed in. However, the women was really nice, the place was very comfortable. There were adorable pictures everywhere! Also, the woman clearly loved her job and was very excited, which made it that much better for us. She was much better than some technician who was just doing a job. This woman really loved seeing the babies! I think we paid $80 since we went on a Saturday. It's $75 during the weekdays. It says that's a special, but I have a feeling it's the kind of special that runs a lot Wink

This except we went on a weekday.

• Options
    ditto clearview... we went about a month ago and it was good.  $75 was what we paid.  baby girl likes to hide in my placenta, so we didn't get a lot of really great pictures, but we got a few and it was nice to see her again.  the lady tried really hard to get her moving, but she was too snuggly in there. 
    image  image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Just booked with Clearview for tomorrow!! SO excited. Big Smile

The sweet guy on the phone told me to say thank you to my "friend" who recommended them to me. So...thanks, ladies!!

Dear Bump: You suck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"