TTC after 35

GTKY: what are you grateful for today?

i am so glad my DH took my car in to the carwash this weekend. it looks great! and i can cross that off my to do list.

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: GTKY: what are you grateful for today?

• I'm having bad shooting pain in my lower back and am currently in bed with the heating pad. I'm assuming my cysts are doing something and the cause of this?? It may be strange but I'm grateful I could call out sick from work since I didn't have anything absolutely due today!  I can't imagine sitting at my desk right now.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• imageMrs.McIrish:
    I'm having bad shooting pain in my lower back and am currently in bed with the heating pad. I'm assuming my cysts are doing something and the cause of this?? It may be strange but I'm grateful I could call out sick from work since I didn't have anything absolutely due today!  I can't imagine sitting at my desk right now.
    feel better soon~

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am grateful that my DH isn't freaking out over my mood (see my earlier post on the board below) and that he is so supportive.  I know I married the best guy!

I am also grateful that there is no snow in the forecast here in my part of Ontario for the next week and that Spring might actually show up before we are to begin Summer!  LOL

Married September 2010, ttc since August 2010. So far - nothing
    Me: 40, Husband: 33
    After an emergency D&C on Nov 8, 2011, we are giving up hope of ever becoming pregnant.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers image
  • I am grateful that the sun is finally starting to shine today and that I get to meet my brothers/sisters tonight for a cocktail!
  • I'm grateful that my veggie and flower seedlings are sprouting well. This body can still grow and produce SOMETHING. Wink

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • I am grateful for a job I only need to work two days a week- and also for incredible women that I work with :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm grateful for my DH (that's true every day, not just today Wink.  He really has been wonderful with all of this!
    Me: 41, DH 43 TTC #1 since 8/09 CP 10/09.
    3/11 Clomid-Ovidrel-IUI #1-progesterone= BFN.
    5/11 Femara-Bravelle-Ovidrel-IUI#2-progesterone=BFN.
    6/11 Femara-Ovidrel-IUI#3-progesterone=BFP!
    Beta #1 7/1: 39. Beta #2 7/5: 301 U/S 7/19 - saw HB!!
    EDD 3/12/12
    DD born 3/5/12
    Baby #2 Beta #1 12/16: 439.  Beta #2 12/18: 1240
    EDD 8/22/15

• The sun is shining and I just had a delicious thai iced tea.

Grateful for my job which is completely flexible and provides me with pretty good medical insurance.

That my sex life is still fun and amazing despite the timing process that has entered my bedroom.

ttc since 2/2010 ~
    me (36): Hypothyroid (on Levothroid), low vit. d, borderline/high fsh (day 3: between 7-10) (day 10: 13 during CCCT), AFC: 14
    dh (31): awesome (minus one sample with agglutination)
    Diagnosis:possible DOR and/or unexplained + elevated NK cells + MTHFR (C677T - one copy)

MAY 2011 - FEB 2012 - 3 injectable IUI's with numerous cancellations due to high TSH levels
    MAY 2012 - onto IVF/ICSI (Antagonist Protocol) on BCP and Folgard (3 week delay - cyst - boooo) 5/21 start stims 5/30 ER 11R 8M 3F 6/2 3DT of 3 6/12 Beta #1 83 | 6/14 Beta #2 196 | 6/21 Beta #3 3818 | 6/28 Beta #4 22,213 | 7/2 1st U/S - 2 on board! 8/24 CVS reveals that we have a boy AND a girl on board!

Healthy baby boy and girl born in February, 2013 at 38 weeks and 2 days!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm so grateful for my filty, dirty car.  There is no point in wasing it because we are in break-up and Spring is just around the corner!  YAY!  It's been a long winter.  I even saw some *** willows on my way to get more blood work done today.

*Seriously, the bleeped out the 'p' word and it didn't even occur to me that it was dirty. Funny. 

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• imageCheezeFace:

I'm so grateful for my filty, dirty car.  There is no point in wasing it because we are in break-up and Spring is just around the corner!  YAY!  It's been a long winter.  I even saw some *** willows on my way to get more blood work done today.

*Seriously, the bleeped out the 'p' word and it didn't even occur to me that it was dirty. Funny. 

now that's funny!

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCheezeFace:

I'm so grateful for my filty, dirty car.  There is no point in wasing it because we are in break-up and Spring is just around the corner!  YAY!  It's been a long winter.  I even saw some *** willows on my way to get more blood work done today.

I'm going to have to correct my 'thankful for' today - we just got a Winter Weather Advisory.  I seriously thought we were done.  ugh.

So...I guess I wil be thankful for super awesome dog instead.  No one is ever as happy to see me as she is. :)

~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• imagehijoi:
    I got a new student named Shar' Dona (with the accent over the a).  Yep, just like the wine.

I am grateful for this post!  It made me laugh out loud at my desk!!!!  Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1 - going on a quick trip to Vieques without my husband and child next week

2 - have organized a girls weekend in july with 8 other women i met on the knot back in the day ... and we have become irl friends.

• I am grateful that I found this website today Big Smile
    So I figured out how to remove my bump ticker....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"