Illinois Babies

Health care facilities in Evanston or Glenview areas

Hi all - 

I've recently found out that I'm pregnant! :D  Right now I'm about 5 weeks along and I'm looking for recommendations on a good ob-gyn in the Evanston/ Glenview area.  I tried making an appointment with Northwestern Hospital here in Evanston but unfortunately they aren't currently taking new patients and I would rather not wait around until they can!

Thanks so much for your help! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Health care facilities in Evanston or Glenview areas

• I don't know of a specific doctor, but I went with NorthShore, and love it there.  I'm in Deerfield, though, so you'd want a specific doctor closer to you, I'm sure.  But I really liked the group, and I like Evanston Hospital a lot.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • You may want to look at St. Francis in Evanston. 

https://images.thenestbaby.com/tools/pdfs/chicago_HospitalGuide.pdf 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to Midwest Center for Women's Healthcare in Glenview and they also have an Evanston office.  Both offices do delivery at Evanston Hospital.  I go to Dr. Henriott and I love her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you all so much for your help! I feel much better using your references instead of finding a random place online.

Take care!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I went to Dr. Pamela Goodwin.  She has offices in Evanston and Glenview.  Dr. Goldberg ended up delivering our babies, and I really liked her a lot.  If I could do it all over again, I would probably see Dr. Goldberg, but Dr. Goodwin was really nice too.  The practice is called North Shore Associates.  They have midwives too, if you're interested in that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"