Upstate NY Babies
Options

My name is Bianca and I am a procrastinator...

I mailed a Christmas gift to my best friend today.  It's been packaged up and sitting on my desk since before Christmas.  I actually had to open the box and repackage it today along with 2 birthday gifts for her family that have happened since Christmas.  It's been on my to-do list for months and I just keep hitting "postpone".

On the plus side, the Christmas gift should arrive on April Fool's Day.  Maybe it will look like I planned it that way.  LOL

Bianca image.

Re: My name is Bianca and I am a procrastinator...

• Options
    aww.. well you know what, I'm like that with my close friends.  There are no expectations or obligations.  What we usually do is we don't send gifts on holidays, but instead we sort of collect things over time and send them to each other when we have time / there is a lot of stuff.  And we all understand :)
  • Options

i can beat that, i bought a wedding gift in Ireland last year (sept) for friends who live in Chicago, dutifully carried home the cut glass wine goblets in my luggage and its right now gathering dust on the top shelf of my bookcase at work.  I drive past the PO twice a day and never have the inclination to just stop and post!

Its now on the longest finger.....I will send it for their 1st Anniversary at this rate!

DubChick

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only procrastinator.  LOL
    Bianca image.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"