Georgia Babies

The end of an erra

So about 6-months ago Costco had pizza rolls out for tasting.  At Costco both of my very picky eaters LOVED them.  Ate the samples right up going "mmmmmmm."  Being excited I found something they would eat, I bought the 30 lb box.

Once we got home, neither boy would touch the pizza rolls.  So for the last 6-months I've been having them for lunch at least once a week.

Today was the last day.  I will never buy pizza rolls again.

Re: The end of an erra

• Hahahahahahahahahaha.
  • LMAO! I am glad you finally finished them. I have spent so much money on food that Colin liked in the store and then refused to eat. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am just glad to know I am not the only one. 
  • Nope. No way. Nuh-uh. Those suckers would've been donated somewhere ASAP or "donated" to the dumpster. Besides, doesn't Costco actually take stuff like that back?!

You're a better woman than me - unless they were tasty... ;)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is the exact reason I have 4 quarts of Tomato Basil soup in my freezer.  I am so glad this era ended for you.
  • Hilarous. I can't tell you how many times Cason has tasted something and liked it, then I make a huge batch for him and he acts like I'm trying to feed him dog poop. It baffles me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Fantastic.  I feel your pain.  Ava begged for corn dogs.  I bought them, and now she refueses to eat them.

At least I know Carter will consume them, and I'm not stuck eating 22 corndogs. 

• I think I'm going to be sick for you!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • LOL!  I hate it when they fake you out like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • seriously freaking hilarious! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"