March 2011 Moms
Options

Inducing Tomorrow!

I had my 41 week check up today. Doctor wants to induce me tomorrow because he said to wait puts the baby at risk.=( Otherwise everything is healthy and normal. In my family apparently it is hereditary to have late babies.

My DD#1 was induced at 41 weeks and it took 3 days of induction (my doctors do it slow) and I had a great vaginal delivery.

I'm hoping to do this faster this time around with the same result.

=)

I'm nervous about the delivery, I want the epi (baddd), and I'm scared of how my daughter is going to react to having a baby around. 

Wish me luck!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance

Re: Inducing Tomorrow!

• Options

Good luck! I hope that you have a quick(er) delivery and that everything goes smoothly.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm so excited for you!!  DD will be fine!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lots of luck!  What time are they shooting to bring you in tomorrow?  I'm supposed to go in sometime after 2pm
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Have you had an u/s and/or NST? I don't know why he said that waiting puts the baby at risk, many women have babies at 42 weeks, if you aren't comfortable with it then talk to him about it.

Either way good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"