Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

What crib mattress??

So confusing! Which crib mattress did you pick, and why?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What crib mattress??

• Options
    The only thing that really matters when picking a mattress is whether or not it's firm.  When I had DS, we bought the Simmons Beautyrest mattress at BRU.  It was the firmest mattress they had.  It worked great and is still in excellent condition.  Now that DS is older, we bought a softer mattress for him and will use the Beautyrest for the new baby.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    We got the Colgate Classica I because it's recommended by Baby Bargains and it's not too expensive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsEmilyS:
    We got the Colgate Classica I because it's recommended by Baby Bargains and it's not too expensive.

We bought this one too.

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    We got the colgate classica III. We would have gotten the Classica I, but the III was cheaper at the time.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options
    We bought the Sealy Soybean Foam Core mattress.  Got a great price from Amazon, is light weight for easy sheet changes and is firm.  Great reviews everywhere I looked too.
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • Options
    We got the Naturepedic mattress because it is truly organic (The Sealy Organic mattress is acutally only something like 16% organic) and that was important to us---I don't want all those chemicals/gases in a mattress.
  • Options
    I registered for the Colgate Classica II based on the Baby Bargains recommendation.  I was trying to find Classica I but BBB doesn't have it.
  • Options
    I used the baby bargains book to learn about the different types and get a recommendation.  we went with a serta, I think the perfect dream model, @$115 I think.  I plan to get the same one for #2.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

We got a Colgate foam mattress.  The reason we got it is because it's very lightweight (lifting the innerspring for changing sheets would've been too much of pain, IMO), it's two sided for toddler and infant and got very good reviews.

Missed m/c 11.09 | Missed m/c 3.10 | We miss you & love you so.
    ~ ~ ~

Formerly toddandjulie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"