North Carolina Babies

TTC- OB rec?

Hi everyone!

Im new to The bump and new to NC! My husband and I moved here about 2 yrs ago, we are currently in Cary. We have decided its time to start trying for our first baby (excited..nervous) but have no idea about any of the OBs in the area and would love some input!

I have heard mixed reviews on Cary OB/GYN, Blue Ridge and Capital Area OB/Gyn. Are they really all that bad? ? ?

Any recommendations on the best groups?

Thanks so much! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: TTC- OB rec?

• I use Mid Carolina and LOVE them. Its a large practice but I've never felt like "just another patient". Dr. Creighton delivered my son and she's fantastic.
  • I really love Blue Ridge OB. Their staff and drs are great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • its not listed on your list but i live in cary and go to atrium ob/gyn which is right near rex hospital and have always been super happy there.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I've gone to Capital area for over 10 years (I see Dr. Barrett), and have been happy with them. I go to the Cary office. During my pregnancy, I saw several of the doctors, and definitely liked some more than others. But I think you'll experience that anywhere. Otherwise, I've had a perfectly good experience with them over the years.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• You also have the option of seeing a midwife at Women's Birth & Wellness Center in Chapel Hill.  They are very loving there and accommodate to the more natural minded folks in case you are interested.
  • I liked Mid Carolina OBGYN up until recently.  They were great until we started going through some fertility testing.  We kind of got lost in the shuffle and they told us some test results were great when they were actually abnormal.  Up until that they have been amazing.  I saw Dr. Teasley.  I won't be going back there personally, but I've only heard good things about them.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Thank you everyone for your input! It has been very helpful! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi, I haven't been on here in a LOOOONG time, but am just coming back around. I have been really happy with Physicians for Women in Cary -- right behind the Whole Foods at Tryon and Kildaire Farm Road next to Wake Med. Two doctors, both have excellent bedside manners, are warm and very responsive to pre and postpartum issues that arise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"