Washington Babies
Options

Apparently bad news happens in fours, not threes (NBR)

First, my parent's almost 14 year old dog got sick and has since passed away.  Then, my 10 year old dog was diagnosed with lymphoma and my almost 12 year old dog became blind in one eye.  Now we just found out tonight that my IL's sweet, seven year old Bernese Mountain Dog has aggressive cancer and we are just hoping he makes it to mid-May when SIL gets home from college on the East Coast.  I wouldn't trade having pets for anything, but goddamn, it is so hard when this stuff happens.  Why can't they live long, long lives?  Hug your furbabies extra tight for me and think good thoughts for both cancer dogs Sophie and Baxter if you please.

Charlie with her "Uncle" Baxter 

image Visit The Nest!

Re: Apparently bad news happens in fours, not threes (NBR)

• Options
    That's a lot of bad news to deal with. :o( I'm sorry!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I will definitely be giving my kitties extra hugs tonight.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crying That sucks.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry. :(
  • Options
    So sorry :( Losing pets and having them sick really sucks :( Praying for all your furbabies!
  • Options
    That sucks. :(. Sorry , guys.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member

I'm so sorry Shane! We had a similar thing happen in our family, only it was two dogs and two people. That super sucks to have to watch your furbabies, or your families furbabies suffer. {{BIG HUGS}}

* Why is it when somebody else's dog has the same name as a family pet, I feel even worse for them? We have a Baxter too, and he's a big, hairy pup also! Sad

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Oh Shane! That is a lot of terrible news. I read your post and teared up. I'm so sorry for everyone and the pets that are going through this. I will think positive thoughts for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thats so sad :O( Sorry to you and your family .. so hard. We lost two cats in 6 months, it was hard, esp on DD.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your family's furbaby sadness, Shane!!  I agree 1000% with what you said about loving our pets, but wishing they could just live long healthy lives.  Hugs to you and your family!!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Shane.  :(  Big hugs.
  • Options
    Ahh I'm so sorry. Death and illness with furbabies is so hard. My furbaby ( who lives with grandma) starting have some sort of seizure last week and I was just in tears not knowing what to do or why it is happening.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    So sorry... I know how hard it is to lose someone you love.  :( ::hugs::

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"