Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Having an okay day, or atleast productive.

So after 5 months of being so sick with my pregnancy, a week in the hospital, two weeks pretty immobile recovering from surgery... I am finally getting stuff done. Oh and I should mention, we moved in the middle of all this so my husband (who is not tidy or organized) did all the packing moving and limited unpacking / putting away that has been done.

Today I fully finished laundry for the first time in months. Cleaned and put away the dishes, unpacked three more boxes, reorganized the kitchen cabinets the way I want them, started organizing the hall closet, and dusted the whole house.

It feels nice to do things a normal person does. I never expected to think, Ahh chores... but I really have been. Though I admit, chores leaves quite a lot of time for your mind to wander. So whenever I start to get to a dark place, I take a break and come back here to read more of the wonderful support we all offer each other. This is the closest I've felt to a regular person in a long time. Thanks ladies.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Having an okay day, or atleast productive.

• Options

this is wonderful! i'm so happy for you that you're having a good day. hopefully there is more to follow!

i'm sure we won't ever be the same, but it's nice to feel like a normal human being once in a while..

Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

? BFP #1 EDD 10/18/2011. Twin Blighted Ovums 3/10/11. D&C on 3/11/11 ?
    ?BFP #2 5/19/2011 ? 9/1/2011 - it's a BOY!!! ? Jace Matthew born 1/23/12 ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ?BFP 6/21/2012 - EDD 3/5/2013 - natural MC 7/22/2012 at 7w ?
    ?BFP 10/24/2012 - EDD 6/26/2013, grow little one grow!?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Yay for a good day!  Sounds like you really deserve one.

I also moved (just this past Monday) and also have a husband who packs in a very disorganized fashion (deodorant with pots and pans with remote controls...) Thing is, I just wasn't very motivated on the packing front after what had happened and as much as I would cringe when he did it, at least sh*t was getting done!  Luckily, I am in charge of unpacking and though there are still tons of boxes and stuff to put away, I'm in control and get to do it alone and however I want! haha.

It also has been a great way to "move on" and since I'm very happy with the new neighborhood and apartment, I feel really positive right now.  I have also thought to myself, "I feel like a regular person again". Still emotional, but it gets better every day.  

I hope that you have many, many, many more good productive days.

Me: 39 DH: 35 - TTC #1 since October 2010
    BFP #1 2-1-11 Missed Miscarriage 3-14-11(9 wks)-D&C
    BFP #2 9-17-11 EDD 5-29-12
    Edward James born 3-14-12 weighing 1lb11oz at 29w1d via c section due to low fluid and growth restriction from crappy placenta.
    My BFP Chart
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers <a href="http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/sbphotos1/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great!  I feel the same way about chores these days.  I used to hate them and now I feel like they're normal activities that distract me, which I like.

BFP #1: 01/16/11. EDD 09/27/11. Molar pregnancy discovered at 11w2d. D&C on 03/11/11 at 11w3d. Confirmed complete molar pregnancy 03/28/11. GTN diagnosed 04/11. Started Act-D 05/06/11. FINALLY a negative beta 06/01/11!!! Cleared by oncologist to TTC in mid-October.

BFP #2: 12/30/11. EDD 09/11/12. MC 01/04/12. I love you always.

Separated 04/12.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    im so glad to hear you had a break in the clouds today. t& p for many more very soon. hugs.

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am so glad you had a good day.  I hope there are many more to come! 
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

**Ticker Warning***

I am happy to hear that you had a productive day!

This board is full of wonderful, supportive women. 

I hope you continue to have better days.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Glad you had a better day....  I did my 5th day in a row of running today, so I felt great...feels good to get back on track!  ((hugs))
    BFP #2 7/20/11 ** EDD: 3/28/12: IT'S A BOY!
    BFP #1 12/30/10 ** EDD: 9/6/11** H/B stopped at 10w 6d conf on 2/22/11 ** D&C 2/24/11.
    Congrats to my Labor Buddy LoriJ11, baby Elise born 2/24/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagewilliams4me:
    Glad you had a better day....  I did my 5th day in a row of running today, so I felt great...feels good to get back on track!  ((hugs))

AWESOME! I am still only clear for very light activity. So I've been bored out of my mind pedaling the stationary bike and am still bleeding a little too much to be comfortable to get in the pool... Its nice to get back to activity but it sucks to be starting from literally zero! my husband just keeps saying, "Remember, they CUT THROUGH ALL your abdominal muscles less than a month ago, SLOW DOWN!"

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"