Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

double jogging strollers ?

I am expecting a baby in May and have a 2 1/2 year old.  I am looking to purchase a jogging stoller for walks/light runs.  I am thinking that I want a jogging stoller as opposed to any other double stroller because I live on a long private drive that is not paved and was very bumpy with my daughters chicco stoller I used. The other roads that I will be walking on are also kind of bumpy.  My question is- are there any jogging stollers out there that you can put an infant seat in one of the seats?  It seems like all the jogging strollers are recommended for 6months plus.  Dont think it would be too safe to put my newborn in the seat?  Right now I am looking at Safari Instep Double & Baby Trend Double Jogging stroller on CL.  Any thoughts or advise greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks so much!

Re: double jogging strollers ?

• Options
    lautilauti member

Yes, you can if you use a carseat adapter BUT you aren't supposed to jog with infants until they are older.

So, you could use it for walks.

The BOB Duallie would take one carseat and have a seat for your toddler.  I'd look at one of those used on Craigslist - they are better quality than the ones you listed.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelauti:

Yes, you can if you use a carseat adapter BUT you aren't supposed to jog with infants until they are older.

So, you could use it for walks.

The BOB Duallie would take one carseat and have a seat for your daughter.  I'd look at one of those used on Craigslist - they are better quality than the ones you listed.

I was going to say this...the BOB Duallie sounds like what you are looking for.  That is what we are getting, although we have the single bob and love it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anything with air filled tires will work for you. I would definitely check out craigslist for a higher end used stroller first though over getting a lower priced one, there are some good deals on there! =) 
    DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
    DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"